HDFC Bank Personal Loan
When you have a requirement for an instant cash flow, there are not many banks that would help you get a loan approval in a matter of minutes. However, HDFC Bank personal loans offer you the convenience of loan disbursal in a few hours! HDFC Bank is a leading Indian banking and financial services company that is one of the most trusted private bank as per user ratings. Headquartered in Mumbai, HDFC Bank operates all across the country and internationally. On the home front, HDFC Bank has over 4000 branches that have an online link for instant connectivity. They also have over 12000 ATMs all over the nation that caters to the banking needs of the Indian consumer. HDFC Bank’s commitment to superior customer service and product offerings has made it a preferred banking organization in the retail and corporate sector. They were recently awarded with the Dun and Bradstreet Corporate Award in 2016 for excellence in the banking sector.
Overview Of HDFC Bank Personal Loan
HDFC Bank personal loans are one of the most popular loans because of a variety of reasons. HDFC Bank has been known for their instant approvals and minimal documentation services that have attracted a lot of consumer base. Their competitive interest rates and customized loan offerings are highly regarded.
Why Pick HDFC Bank Personal Loan?
There are many reasons why you can choose HDFC Bank personal loan for your needs:
- One of the best interest rates in the market – HDFC bank offers personal loans at a very nominal rate of interest, which makes it a popular choice.
- Special offers and schemes – From time to time HDFC bank offers a lot of schemes and special offers that are catered towards their customer base. Availing such offers is a bonus for existing customers.
- Step In to any HDFC bank and get a loan – HDFC bank understands your busy schedules and tries best to cater to their customer needs. Keeping that in mind, anyone can simply walk in to any HDFC branch with the required documents and get personal loan the same day.
- Diverse Customer Service base – HDFC Bank offers the convenience of customer support via all kinds of channels, be it SMS, Webchat, Phone Banking, branch services and Click2Talk. Their friendly and helpful customer service offer prompt service at all times.
- Transparency – HDFC bank believes in transparency, which is why their charges and fees are mentioned upfront and there are no hidden charges. Their processing fees are also at a very nominal rate and the hand holding from loan application to disbursal is superior.
Features of HDFC Bank Personal Loan
HDFC Bank Personal Loan offers the following features and benefits:
- Personal Loan Diva – In an attempt to empower women applicants, HDFC bank offers a special personal loan scheme called Personal Loan Diva, which offers a lot of privileges, and coupons that a female employee can enjoy.
- Simple and Hassle-free Documentation – HDFC bank has made their loan documentation process extremely simple and transparent for prospective customers to understand the terms easily.
- Superior Customer Service – HDFC aims to offer a world-class experience in banking and financial services, which is why their customer service is highly responsive.
- Competitive Interest Rate – HDFC bank personal loans are marked at a very low interest rate that makes it a market leader in the loan segment.
- Personal Accidental Insurance Cover – HDFC bank offers personal accident cover of upto Rs. 8 lakhs with a critical illness cover of Rs. 1 lakh along with the personal loan that can be availed at a very nominal price.
- Balance Transfer Facility – HDFC bank also offers a balance transfer scheme wherein you can transfer an existing personal loan and avail exciting benefits such as lower interest rate and flat processing fees of Rs. 999 only.
Benefits of Applying HDFC Bank Personal Loan on Letzbank
At Letzbank, you can find the loan product information by different banks in a comparative display so that it is easier for you to choose a loan that fits your needs. It also provides detailed information on the loan types as well as information on various insurance products that you can benefit from. Moreover, loan applications processed via Letzbank website also get the service charge waived, thanks to our tie-ups with various banks.
You can also get information on the loan quotation from a desired bank by using our Instant Quote service. Amongst other services, Letzbank also offers you the capacity to check your Credit Score online and also file your Income Tax Return online. Our Document Locker service allows you to save your financial documents online at the time of processing any transaction so that you can use them for future usage.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
To be eligible for HDFC bank personal loan, you should be at least 21 years and not more than 60 years of age. You must be employed for at least two years and the past year should be with your current employer. You must earn a minimum of Rs. 15,000 if you are living in these metro cities - Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Calcutta and Ahmedabad, Cochin. And the minimum income requirement for the rest of the cities is Rs. 12, 000.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Documents
You must submit the following documents to avail HDFC bank personal loan:
- Identity Proof - Voter ID, Driving License, Passport (any one of them).
- Address Proof – Electricity bill, Passport with current address, Ration card, telephone bill or rental agreement.
- Income Proof- Latest salary slip or current salary certificate along with Form 16.
- Last 3 months bank statement or 6 months passbook.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
The interest rates for HDFC bank personal loan ranges from 15.75% to 20%.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Check your monthly EMI for HDFC bank personal loan by using our Letzbank EMI calculator: https://www.letzbank.com/emi-calculator/personal. Once you enter the total loan amount, rate of interest and duration of loan, our EMI calculator will be able to determine your monthly EMI value.