Fullerton Personal Loan
Whether you are looking to borrow money to renovate your home or planning a family vacation, personal loans are the easiest way to get access to money without many formalities. Fullerton Personal Loans are here to meet all your financial needs with simple and transparent documentation process. Fullerton India was launched in 2007 and is part of the parent company Fullerton Financial Holdings that focuses on consumer and business banking. Founded in Gurgaon, India, the company offers financial planning, equity brooking, mutual funds, demat accounts, SIPs, Bonds, amongst other products. Since its inception, Fullerton India has grown its network to over 400+ branches all over India and serves over a million clients with a strong 7500 employee base.
Overview Of Fullerton Personal Loan
Fullerton Personal Loan are designed in a way to suit every customer needs. With an exceptionally large approval amount going as high as Rs. 30 lakhs, Fullerton Personal loans are highly favoured in the loan market. Their competitive rate of interest, exciting benefits for existing employees and seasonal offers as well as simple approval process are highly attractive to its customer base.
Why Pick Fullerton Personal Loan?
Minimal documentation, swift approval process, superior customer service, competitive interest rate and chances of getting a higher loan approval amount than any other personal loan provider are some of the reasons one can keep in mind while choosing a personal loan product. Not only that Fullerton India has a strong presence in both urban and rural sections of the country, thereby making it easily accessible to a larger audience. A lot of existing customers of Fullerton India also benefit from special schemes and offers that come at a pre-approved basis from time to time.
Features of Fullerton Personal Loan
Here are some of the top features of Fullerton Personal Loan:
- High Loan Amount – One of the primarily reason why borrowers prefer Fullerton Personal Loan is the benefit of receiving a higher loan value than any other competitor. Salaried individuals can get up to Rs. 20 lakhs whereas self employed individuals can get up to Rs. 30 lakhs approved.
- Faster Disbursal Time - Fullerton Personal Loans get approved at a surprisingly quick and efficient manner as they have a strict loan disbursal timeline.
- Hassle-free as there is no security or collateral required.
- Part Payment Option is available that is upto 25 percent of the principal outstanding amount in a year.
- Processing fees fall between 1.5 to six percent of the total loan value.
- Loan Tenure for Fullerton personal loans can be anywhere between one year to four years.
- While there is no pre-closure charge applicable after 35 months, 3% of the principal outstanding loan needs to be paid if the loan tenure falls between 24 – 35 months. 5% of the principal outstanding loan needs to be paid if the loan tenure falls between 18 – 23 months. And 7% of principal outstanding needs to be paid if closed within a month.
Benefits of Applying Fullerton Personal Loan on Letzbank
Fullerton personal loan can be applied on Letzbank website with the following benefits:
- Detailed Loan Information – At Letzbank website, you can make a thorough comparison of various loans offered by banks that helps you in better decision making.
- No Service Charge – The service fee that is levied while applying for a loan is waived off for Letzbank customers who submit their online application on our website.
- Document Locker – Letzbank lets you digitally save your financial data online in an utmost safe and secure manner. You can find our Document Locker under the tools section.
- Get Instant Quotes – At Letzbank website you can get Instant Quotes as per your loan requirements.
- Credit Score – Amongst the various services, Letzbank also lets you check your credit score online with the help of Experian.
- EFile your IT Returns – Letzbank also lets you file your Income Tax Return online via ClearTax, free of charge!
- Various Insurance Options – Letzbank also assist you with a number of insurance offerings such as assistance with obtaining a car insurance, health insurance, etc.
Fullerton Personal Loan Eligibility
Eligibility for Salaried Individuals:
- Age – Minimum age should be 25 years and maximum is 60 years.
- Employment – Minimum 3 years of continuous employment with a minimum of one year in the present company.
- Income – Minimum monthly income should be Rs. 15,000.
Eligibility for Self-Employed Individuals:
- Age – Minimum age should be 25 years for CA while 27 for Doctors. Maximum age should be 65 years.
- Income – Minimum income should be Rs. 2,00,000 per annum.
Fullerton Personal Loan Documents
Here are the documents required to avail Fullerton Personal Loan:
Documents required for salaried individual:
- Identity Proof - Passport/Voter Id/Driving License.
- Residence Proof – Telephone bill/electricity bill/ratio card/rent agreement or house papers/passport/driving license.
- Bank statements for the past three months.
- Salary slips for the past three months or latest salary certificate with form 16 copy.
- Processing fee Cheque.
- Income tax returns for the past three years.
Documents required for Self Employed individual:
- Identity Proof – Passport/Voter Id/Driving License/Business Pan Card.
- Residence Proof – Ration Card/Rent Agreement/Registered House Lease/Passport/Electricity bill.
- Bank statement for the last six months or passbook.
- Latest Income Tax Return that has income calculation/balance sheet or profit and loss account for the past three years that should be duly audited by a chartered accountant.
- Proof of business presence.
- Processing fee Cheque.
Fullerton Personal Loan Interest Rates
Fullerton personal loans are calculated using the reducing monthly balance method, which puts the interest rate to 17.25% to 37% per annum.
Fullerton Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Using Letzbank EMI calculator here: https://www.letzbank.com/emi-calculator/personal, you can find the EMI you will need to pay per month for Fullerton Personal Loan. Simply enter the loan amount, interest rate as well as the loan tenure and let Letzbank EMI calculator determine your monthly EMI in just a few seconds.