Citibank Personal Loan
Get A Loan within 48 hours with Citibank Personal Loan
To be able to get a personal loan, you are expected to meet certain requirements that are stated by each bank according to their set of criteria. Citibank personal loans are comparatively more consumer friendly as their super swift approval process within 48 hours and flexible repayment options helps you get funds in a convenient and hassle-free manner. Citibank India is a subsidiary of Citigroup financial services that offers credit cards, loans, investments, insurance and NRI banking solutions. Recognised by Global Finance as the Best Consumer Internet Bank in India, Citibank India is a leader in the India financial segment since a century. Leading the banking industry through innovation, Citibank India has launched a number of easy to use services and applications over the years. Citibank also offers exciting offers from time to time with fast-tracked reward points for existing customers.
Overview Of Citibank Personal Loan
Citibank personal loans are suited for every consumer who is looking for a reliable and quick loan processing. With attractive interest rates and a higher loan amount upto Rs. 30 lakhs, Citibank offers its customers the financial freedom under a budget.
Why Pick Citibank Personal Loan?
Citibank personal loan is a favourite for many because of its numerous positive aspects:
- Lowest Interest Rates – Citibank Personal Loans are offered at remarkably low interest rates that start from 11.49% per annum.
- Higher Loan Amount – One of the main reasons to choose Citibank personal loan is their higher eligibility criteria of the loan amount that may get approved, which can be as high as Rs. 30 lakhs.
- Fixed Interest Rate – Your monthly EMI payments can be easily managed with a fixed rate of interest being applied for the entire loan tenure.
- Loan approval within 48 hours – Citibank is popular for swift loan approvals and you can get your personal loan amount within 48 hours of application.
Features of Citibank Personal Loan
Citibank personal loans offers part pre-payment feature once you have successfully paid monthly EMIs for an year. You can also consolidate your balance on credit card and outstanding personal loan by availing their personal loan. Existing Citibank personal loans customers also reap the benefits of availing additional loan in no time. Citibank personal loans offer flexible repayment tenure so that the customer can choose their loan repayment tenure anywhere between 1 to 5 years.
Benefits of Applying Citibank Personal Loan on Letzbank
There are a number of benefits of applying for a Citibank Personal Loan on Letzbank:
- Comprehensive Loan Information - Letzbank website displays detailed loan information to its customers so that it is easy for you to choose a loan that suits your requirements. You can also make a comparison between different loans offered by banks.
- No Service Fee – When you apply directly on our website, we waive off the service charge that is applied on all loan applications. This service is available only for online applications that are submitted on Letzbank website.
- Document Locker – Letzbank provides you a great tool that you can use for free to store your documents online without having to upload documents after every application. This is a time saving feature that allows you to safeguard your information digitally.
- Credit Score – You can check your Credit Score online via Experian before applying for an application to ensure that you are aware of your financial standing.
- E-File IT Returns – This handy service is free of charge and lets you file your income tax returns online.
- Insurance Service - In an attempt to be a one-stop shop for all your financial needs, Letzbank also lets you purchase various types of insurance that you may require. Be it a vehicle insurance, life insurance, etc.
Citibank Personal Loan Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Citibank personal loan is as follows:
- For Salaried Individuals – The Minimum age should be 26 and maximum 60 years. Minimum Net income should be Rs. 30,000 per month.
- For Self-employed Individuals – Minimum age should be 21 and maximum 65 years. Minimum monthly income should be atleast Rs. 30,000.
Citibank Personal Loan Documents
Documents required for salaried individuals:
- Identity Proof –latest photograph, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, PAN Card
- Address Proof- mutual fund statement, Ration Card, latest utility bill, Valid Passport with current address, Rent Agreement, Driving License, letter from office, Latest IT return
- Age Proof- Certificate of age, school leaving certificate, Passport, voter id, DOB on tax return certificate, Pan Card, Company ID confirmed with HR
- Income Proof –Latest Form 16 and last three months salary slip, last three months bank statement
- Employment confirmation – letter from employer, form 16 or payslip, Income check
Documents required for self-employed individuals:
- Identity Proof - Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, latest photograph
- Address Proof - Ration Card, latest utility bill, Valid Passport with current address, Certificate of Sales Tax, Trade License certificate
- Age Proof - Certificate of age, school leaving certificate, Passport, voter id, DOB on tax return certificate, Pan Card
- Business continuity proof - Lease Deed/Rent Receipts/Ownership Document/ Utility Bills/Tax Returns / bank statement for the past three years
- Income Proof –Income Tax Returns for past two years/Audited Income Schedule Calculation/Audited P&L Account/Audited Balance Sheet/Audit Report/Last six months bank statement
Citibank Personal Loan Interest Rates
Citibank personal loan interest rates are determined on a case-to-case basis at the time of the loan agreement. However the interest calculation is done as follows:
- (The outstanding loan amount is multiplied by ROI % and the number of days that remain in a month) which is then divided by [365 days +(ROI% x the remaining days in a month)].
- The rate of interest for every consequent month would be charged as: Loan unpaid x ROI%x (Number of days in a month/365 days).
Citibank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Monthly EMI for Citibank personal loan can be calculated by using Letzbank EMI calculator: https://www.letzbank.com/emi-calculator/personal. Just enter the loan sum, interest rate and the loan span. Letzbank EMI calculator will then be able to promptly determine your monthly EMI.