Capital First Limited Personal Loan
Whether you need an extra amount of cash for a once-in-a-lifetime holiday or to fulfil your dream of that big fat wedding, personal loans are one of the quickest and easiest ways to obtain financial assistance. Personal loans require minimum documentation and do not require any collateral or security, which is why it is also known as an unsecured loan. Capital First is one of the leading personal loan services provider company in India.Essentially a Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC), Capital First has a strong hold in Indian financial market base with a credit rating of AA+. Formerly known as Future Capital Holdings, Capital First has a large consumer and wholesale segment base and offers a variety of products and services. With their vision to be a leading financial service provider and to grow the MSME sector in India, Capital First deeply holds its values and vision intact. Capital First has a strong presence in over 200 Indian towns and has consistently grown its Micro Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Network as well as retail finance from 10% to 84 % in the past five years. Their progress has been remarkable and their consumer base has risen to over a one million since Capital First was founded.
Overview Of Capital First Personal Loan
Capital First Personal Loans are popular in the market because of their outstanding customer services and competitive rates. Capital First offers quick disbursal of loans upto Rs. 10 lakhs. Their fast loan disbursing service and minimal documentation are highly regarded in the lending market.
Why Pick Capital First Personal Loan?
Capital First is a popular choice for a personal loan for a number of reasons:
- Low Processing Fee – Capital First Personal Loan processing fees are one of the lowest offered amongst the competition.
- Negligible Foreclosure Fee – Capital First Personal Loan offers a very low foreclosure fee so that prepayment of the loan is not a burden.
- No Guarantor Required – Capital First offers personal loans without a need for a guarantor.
- Interest Calculated Monthly – Capital First charges interest rates on personal loans on a monthly basis, thereby making your monthly EMI lower.
- Minimal Documentation – Capital First Personal Loans are offered instantly without the hassle of unnecessary documentation.
Features of Capital First Personal Loan
- Capital First Personal Loans are offered at highly competitive interest rates that fall in the range of 15% - 20%; depending on your eligibility and credit rating. The interest rate is calculated on a monthly reducing balance that makes it easier on your pocket. Capital First charges a 2% processing fee (excluding tax) that makes it one of the lowest processing fees charged by a bank for a personal loan. Capital First also offers personal loan for a wider loan tenure that can extend to as long as 60 months. A minimal pre-closure charge of five percent on the principal outstanding balance is levied after first six EMIs are cleared. Capital First also offers attractive insurance schemes when you avail their personal loan.
Benefits of Applying Capital First Personal Loan on Letzbank
There are a lot of benefits to apply Capital First Personal Loan on Letzbank.com
- No Application Charge – Letzbank.com offers Capital First Personal Loan application at no charge to the customer.
- No Service Fee – Online application that are submitted on Letzbank.com have the benefit of getting their service fee waived off.
- Detailed Information on all kinds of loan products – Letzbank.com is a place where you can find all the relevant details of the loan products and attractive loan schemes all in one place for your ease. Letzbank has tie-ups with banks to provide attractive offers from time to time.
- Instant Quotes – At Letzbank.com, you can get instant access to quotes from various banks in a matter of seconds that helps you determine the best loan option as per your individual needs.
- Multiple Insurance Offerings – Letzbank.com also offers a variety of insurance products that can be availed such as car insurance, life insurance, travel insurance, two-wheeler insurance, etc.
- Document Locker Tool – Letzbank.com also offers a document locker facility that that allows you to safeguard your financial documents online in a safe and secure manner. At the time of completing a transaction at Letzbank.com, you have the option to save your documents for future usage.
- Additional Services – Letzbank.com also offers helpful services at very minimal costs. You can have access to your Credit Score information as well as the ease of filing your Income Tax Returns online.
Capital First Personal Loan Eligibility
Capital First Personal Loan requires the following eligibility requirements:
- Age requirement – Capital First has set the minimum age for salaried individuals to 21 years and a maximum age of 58 years.
- Minimum Income Requirement –A minimum monthly income of Rs. 20,000 is required.
- Application form to be submitted after completion.
- Photographs for identity.
- Photo Identity proof that can be any government ID with a photo.
- Date of Birth Proof.
Self Employed Individuals
- Age requirement – The minimum age for self-employed individuals is set at 21 years and the maximum age is set at 65 years.
- Minimum net yearly income should be a minimum of Rs. 1 lakh.
- Identity Proof –Any one of these government IDs - Passport, Pan Card, Voters Id, Driving License.
- Income Proof - Current Income Tax Return statement.
- Address Proof - Driving License, Ration Card, Voter ID, Passport copy, Telephone bill, Electricity bill, Life Insurance policy.
- Bank statement of business account to verify business capability.
Capital First Personal Loan Interest Rates
Capital First Personal Loans Interest Rates range from 13.00% to 20.00% per annum that is calculated on a monthly reducing balance.
Capital First Personal Loan EMI Calculator
You can calculate the EMI for Capital First Car Loan by using Letzbank EMI calculator: https://www.letzbank.com/emi-calculator/personal. All you need to do is enter the amount of the personal loan you wish to take, the loan term period as well as the rate if interest. Letzbank EMI calculator will then automatically calculate the monthly EMI within seconds with a monthly breakup.