Bajaj Finance Limited Personal Loan
Personal Loans are no longer regarded as the last measure when you need instant access to funds in a short period of time. With banks offering competitive interest rates and flexible repayment options, the face of consumer lending has become friendlier and more transparent. Bajaj Finance Personal Loans aim to do just that. With access to loan approvals within 72 hours of filling up the application and higher loan value, it is a win-win for all. Bajaj Finance is a private financial services company and was founded by Jamnalal Bajaj. Since its inception in April 2007, Bajaj Finance has established a country wide presence with over 20 thousand employees and a wide network spread across 1400 locations. Within a decade, Bajaj Finance has been at the forefront of prestigious awards, namely, the Aon Hewitt award that named Bajaj Finance as the Best Employer in India in 2015; the Best Places To Work award and many others. Bajaj Finance is one of the top three financial services company in India and believes in constantly reinventing the financial world to bring about a change in the country and empower the consumer.
Overview Of Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
Bajaj Finance Personal Loans provide top-notch financial solutions to consumers and even offers preapproved loan offers from time to time. From instant online approvals to getting access to a higher loan amount than the rest of the competition, getting a personal loan from Bajaj Finance is truly a rewarding experience.
Why Pick Bajaj Finance Personal Loan?
Bajaj Financerealizes the requirements of its consumers, which is why their personal loan is tailored to meet ever requirement of the modern consumer:
- Prompt Real-time Loan Sanction – Bajaj Finance personal loans are approved on a real time basis and their turn around time is the shortest amongst the retail segment. You can be assured to get your loan approved within 72 hours.
- Higher Loan Amount Approved – Bajaj Finance offers a much higher loan amount, upto Rs. 25 lakh that can address the needs of every customer.
- Online Portal To Keep Track Of Your Loan Account.
- Flexible Loan Tenure – Bajaj Finance offers a flexible tenure to pay off the loan and leaves it to the borrower to select the repayment period anywhere between 2 years to 5 years.
- Pre-Approvals for Existing Customers with attractive benefits.
Features of Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
Bajaj Finance personal loans offer the following features:
- Quick Loan Disbursal
- Part Prepayment Option Available
- No Foreclosure Charge
- Access To Loan Account Via the Bajaj Finance Customer Portal
- Pre-Approved Offers for eligible existing customers
- Processing Fees of 2.25% to 3 % of the total loan amount is applicable
- nterest Rate of 16% per annum
- Highest Loan Amount of Rs. 25 lakh offered by any bank
- o security, guarantor or collateral is needed to avail the loan
- If you submit additional documents, you may be able to avail a Flexi Loan service that allows you to withdraw money anytime and also make part prepayments without any charges.
Benefits of Applying Bajaj Finance Personal Loan on Letzbank
- Letzbank aims to empower the consumer by offering exceptional services and superior customer service. Letzbank offers an elaborate loan description of every competitive bank that is offering a loan. Our website displays the loan offerings in a comparative display so that the consumer can make a decision easily without having to check each bank website for features and benefits. Also, the website allows you to submit the loan application and waives off the service fee that is usually applicable during the loan application process.
- Letzbank also offers Document Locker facility that allows you to safeguard your documents online for any future usage, thereby saving time and energy.
- Letzbank also offers additional services such as checking your Credit Score online and e-filing your IT Returns in the simplest manner. The website also offers many insurance products such as life insurance, car insurance, health insurance, etc.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Eligibility
- The eligibility criterion for salaried individuals is set as per the city. For most metro cities, the minimum salary per month is set at Rs. 40,000 per month. For other cities, its set at Rs. 30,000 and Rs. 25,000 for Trivandrum, Vijayawada.
- There are additional eligibility criteria that is set by bank as per individual that can be checked after entering relevant information at the Bajaj Finance website.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Documents
The documents required for Bajaj Finance personal loan is as follows:
- Proof of Identity – Voter ID or Driving License or Passport or Pan Card
- Proof of Address - Latest utility bill/ Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Ration Card/Employer Letter duly signed by HR
- Proof of Age – Pan Card/Passport/Driving License/Birth Certificate
- Proof of Signature – Passport/Pan Card/Driving License/Credit Card with picture/A letter by bank verifying signature (applicable for online applications only)
- Employment confirmation – Employee ID card and visiting card
- Financial Proofs – Last two months’ salary slip, bank statements for the past three months
- Proof of Work Experience –confirmation letter or form 16 or salary slip from previous year of the current company. Similar documents to prove previous employment.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Interest Rates
Bajaj Finance Personal Loans interest rates are set at 16% per annum and there may be other rates applicable for preapproved offers or schemes.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan EMI Calculator
By getting an estimate on the monthly EMI amount that you will be paying every month, one is able to determine the monthly budget. To access your EMI for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan, simply click on the link- https://www.letzbank.com/emi-calculator/personal and enter the loan amount, interest rate