Axis Bank Limited Personal Loan
About Axis Bank Limited
Axis Bank Limited earlier known as UTI bank ranks as the third largest private financial institutions in India bearing its registered office in Ahmedabad. The stake holders of Axis Bank are renowned entities of both national as well as international origin. Investors from foreign institutions hold approximately 43% shares of Axis Bank as per records dated 31st December, 2013. The promoters of Axis bank i.e. UTI, LIC, GIC are owned by the Government of India and hold approximately 34% shares of Axis Bank. 23% remaining shares are owned by corporate bodies, some financial institution, as well as individual investors. Financial services offered by Axis cover large, mid-sized corporate, agriculture, MSME as well as retail businesses. This article is aimed at covering various features, benefits, eligibility criteria, as well as documentation required for availing Personal Loan at Axis Bank.
About Axis Bank Personal Loans
"Axis Bank Personal Loans” are loans that are designed to meet your instantaneous financial demands that may arise out of anything varying from vacations, weddings, travel, or any reason that would call for instant cash. Why people usually opt for a personal loan is due to its immediate availability without much hassle, hue and cry that comes along with simple documentation and procedure. Personal loan can also be made use of for repaying an existing loan, renovation of your house and a lot more purposes that may not look so big but still lay a great impact on our pockets specially if had to take that much amount from our monthly budget. Let us look into more details
Salient features of availing Axis Bank Personal Loans
Axis Bank grants personal loans to meet all your financial requirements some of which are enlisted below
- Payment of existing loan
You can apply for personal loans at Axis Bank to obtain a minimum loan amount of Rs. 50,000 to Rs.15,00,000/
Rate of interest
The bank offers personal loans at best in class rate of interest varying from 15.50% to 24% depending on your loan type and documentation.
Repayment of personal loans at Axis can made during a long loan tenure varying from 12 to 60 months depending on how you want to plan your personal loan scheme.
Balance Transfer Facility
Already existing personal loans with higher rates can be easily transferred to Axis Bank with Balance transfer facility.
- Any salaried individual drawing a minimum salary of Rs.15000 can apply for personal loan at Axis Bank.
- Both Salaried as well as self-employed professionals can apply for personal loans at the nearest branch however preferably bank offers personal loans for salaried individuals.
- Salaried Doctors, employees of multi-national companies, employees of public as well as private limited organizations, Government employees also including Public Sector Undertakings, Central as well as Local bodies can apply for personal loans at Axis Bank.
- An applicant should be at least 21 years of age at the time of applying for personal loan and maximum 60 years of age at the time of maturity of the loan amount.
Apply for Personal Loans with great ease and comfort
- We suggest you to get online and first compare what you choose from various partner banks across the country – at Letzbank.
- All you require to do is to logon at letzbank.
- Letzbank is a single window that displays various personal loan schemes being offered from leading banks across the country.
- Letzbank does not charge any service fee for its services online, which means apply for personal loans absolutely “Free”.
- Look closely into our website letzbank for any support required for availing personal loan.
- Make adequate use of Personal Loan EMI Calculator and other tools available on our website to plan your the EMI, know the rate of interest, loan tenure and all that is associated with your personal loan scheme.
- Once you apply for your choice of personal loan offer let us assist you further in availing your choice of personal loan.
- Document Locker available at Letzbank will allow you to remain associated with us till you come back to make another transactions, we will ensure that your documents are safe and confidential with us. Documents that can be saved in our document locker can be anything starting from your KYC documents to property documents, etc. – Document Locker is a digital system that has been introduced to avoid identity theft at the same time safe-guarding your documents for a long term association.