Riding a bike or a two-wheeler has its own charm, and you are looking forward to ride your favorite bike on the roads of Chennai you can easily do so with two-wheeler loans available in your city – Chennai. Chennai is a metropolitan city with a dense population and fast paced life. If you live in Chennai you are certain to face the fast paced life of metro, the crowd, the traffic – a two-wheeler can help you reach your destination without much hassle.
Two wheeler loans in Chennai
•A two-wheeler loan can be availed in Chennai upto Rs.1,50,000/- that can be payable through easy equated monthly installments.
•The rate of interest applicable on a two-wheeler loan is approximately 22%
•You can avail two-wheeler loan for long loan tenure of 3 years.
•If you choose to close your loan you can by bearing 3%- 5% as the fore-closure charges towards your loan amount.
• You need to be at least 21 years of age at the time of applying for the two-wheeler loan or less than or equal to 65 years of age at the end of the loan tenor.
• For salaried individuals wanting to avail two-wheeler loan you should have a work experience of at least one year.
• You are eligible to apply for a two-wheeler loan in Chennai if have been residing in the city for a minimum of one year, have a land line number at your residence or your workplace
You will need copy of any one document from the documents enlisted below
Indian Passport, Voters ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Company ID card of MNC/ Public Ltd. / PSU / Govt. organization, Aadhar card, etc.
You will need copy of any one document from the documents enlisted below -
Passport, Voters ID card, Driving license, Rental agreement, Telephone bill, Electricity bill, Gas connection bills, Ration Card, Sale deed, Property purchase agreement, Credit card billing statement (latest), LIC policy, Letter from company or company provided accommodation (list of the company's as per the Banks List- ID card of MNC/ Public Ltd., / PSU/ Govt. containing the residence address), Address proof in the name of the applicant's spouse or parents name is also considered valid and acceptable.
Last three months bank statement where your salary is being deposited by your organization, Payslip from your organization you are working in and IT return certificate
• Letzbank can help you avail the two-wheeler loan you are seeking in Chennai.
• Letzbank has tie-ups with various leading banks offering two-wheeler loans in Chennai.
• The organization, through its website helps people avail instant two-wheeler loan, through a hassle-free process and very less documentation.
• You will be at an advantage if you avail your two-wheeler loans in Chennai from Letzbank as you will be benefited from the waiver in service fee for the applications that will be submitted online on the portal letzbank