Chennai is known for its literacy rate as it has second largest literacy rate in the country. The city has professionals coming from diverse domains and expertise. For professionals aspiring to run their own business in Chennai, Professional Loans can be made available to meet the capital as well as operational requirements in order to set up your business. Professional Loans can also be availed for expansion of an existing set-up for enhancing profitability in your existing business. Professional loans in Chennai are available for practicing Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries Architects and Professionals involved into Self Practicing or Consultancy based out of Chennai.
Professional Loans in Chennai
• You can avail professional loans in Chennai upto Rs. 30 Lakhs to give wings to your profession.
• Professional loans can be availed at a low ROI of 12.99 %
• Existing professional loan borrowers can also apply for a balance transfer and get benefitted from low emi, roi and longer loan tenures.
• Avail Professional Loans in Chennai with Nil Fore-closure charges and Nil Advance part-payment
• You should have minimum post-qualification experience as mentioned below:
☞For practicing Doctors and Chartered Accountants - A post qualification experience of 4 years
☞For Company Secretary and Architect – A post qualification experience of at least 5 years is required
• You should have a minimum annual income of Rs. 1 Lakh per annum.
• For an existing business set up your business should be making profit for the last 2 years
• You are eligible to apply if you are at least 25 years old at the time of sanctioning of the loan and 65 years old at the time of loan maturity.
• Proof of Qualification which should be a copy of highest professional degree attained.
• PAN Card (In name of the organization or an individual applying for the loan)
• Proof of your identity (Copy of Voter ID/Adhaar Card/Passport/ driving license/Pan Card)
• Proof of your address (Copy of Voters ID/ Adhaar Card/Passport/ Driving License)
• Last Six Months Bank Statement
• Latest ITR certificate along with an income proof, Balance sheet and Profit & Loss statement for the last 2 financial years duly certified by a CA.
• Proof of continuation (ITR/ Establishment / Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
• Other Mandatory Documents may include: Sole Prop. Declaration Or Certified Copy of Partnership Deed, Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association (certified by Director) & Board resolution (Original)
• You can apply for professional loans in Chennai by logging on to www.letzbank.com and choose from professional loans being offered from a number of partner banks.
• The comparative statement of various professional loan products simplified for your ease will enable you to make the right choice.
• Availing professional loans online will help you waive off service fee applicable on professional loans.
Apply now and submit your application today! Letzbank!