Personal Loans in Mumbai: Personal loans are loans products offered by all banking and non-banking financial institutions. These loans can be availed instantly without much hassle or too much documentation process. All you need to show is a regular salary or an income through your business set-up along with your KYC documents and you will have your personal loan sanctioned in your bank account within a day’s time.
Personal Loans in Mumbai
Personal Loan Features and Benefits:
- Purpose of availing Personal Loans: You can obtain personal loans to tackle any situation that demands additional cash including an emergency, wedding, travel, vacation, or any other situation to meet your financial need.
- Loan Amount: Maximum loan amount that can be availed through this loan product is upto Rs.25 Lakhs.
- Rate of Interest: Normally, rate of interest charged by banks on personal loan products is approximately 12.65% p.a.
- Personal Loan Tenure: Personal Loans in Mumbai can be availed for loan tenure of 5 years. You can choose to pay smaller EMIs with longer loan tenures.
- Nil Fore- Closure Charges: Nil Fore-Closure charges helps you get away with additional interest charges applicable on your loan which would have been charged on your loan throughout your loan tenure.
- Nil Security/ Collateral/ Guarantor: You can apply for personal loans without giving any security, collaterals and guarantors.
- Re-payment Mode: Loans can be paid back through easy Equated Monthly Installments as well as Post Dated Cheques as per your convenience.
- Sanction Time: Usually, it takes just one working day to process your loan application if you fit in the eligibility criteria and your documents are genuine and available for submission.
- Partner Banks offering Personal Loans in Mumbai: Bajaj Finserv, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Fullerton India, RBL Bank, TATA Capital, Capital First, etc.
Eligibility & Documents to apply for Personal Loans
- Proof of Nationality: You must be a Resident of India to avail Personal loans in Mumbai.
- Age proof : You ought to be at least 21 years of age, not exceeding 65 years of age while submitting your application for personal loans in Mumbai
- Income Proof: You should have a minimum monthly income of Rs. 1,50,000/-
How and Why Apply to for Personal Loans?
- Choose from personal loan offers being offered by leading bank in Mumbai
- Plan your EMI and ROI by making use of tools available on website.
- You can make use of EMI calculator to calculate your EMI, ROI and loan tenure.
- Foresee your loan stages throughout the loan tenure and make a smart choice on personal loan.
- Track your application online
- Avail 100% Free Services – on online applications