Personal Loans in Chennai: Chennai, earlier known as Madras is the capital of Tamil Nadu and the third most populated cities in the country. As per statistics recorded in January 2015, Chennai ranked as the fourth largest economy and the third highest GDP per capita. Chennai ranked as a beta-level city in the Global Cities Index. Chennai also ranked as the Best City in India in the year 2014 by India Today - annual Indian city survey.
Personal Loans in Chennai
To meet your credit requirements without a hassle and minimum documentation process there is nothing better than availing a “Personal Loan”. By availing Personal Loans you are sure to meet your immediate expenditure required for weddings, vacations, travel and a lot more without having you worry about your monthly budgets. By availing a personal loan you not only get immediate cash but also are certain that your needs will be met without any hassle.
• Personal Loans in Chennai can be availed from as low as Rs.10,000/- to Rs. 1 Crores which totally depends on your eligibility as well as credit score.
• You can avail personal loans on Chennai at interest rates starting from 11.2%.
• The loan amount can be paid back through easy and low EMIs and longer tenures ranging between 1 to 5 years.
• Personal Loans in Chennai are available with a facility of Nil Fore Closure Charges i.e. when you are handy on cash you can choose to prepay without bearing any fore closure charges on it.
• You can also avail a top-up on you existing loans or avail loans or apply for balance transfer for your existing Personal Loans in Chennai without any guarantor and e-approval facilities available at various banks in Chennai.
• If you eligible if your age is at least 23 years or less than 58 (or the age of retirement) for salaried.
• You are also eligible if you are 28 or 65 years old for self-employed individuals.
• For Salaried: You are eligible to avail a personal loan in Chennai if you are drawing a monthly salary of Rs.17,500/-
• For Self Employed: You are eligible to avail a personal loan in Chennai if you have a steady monthly income.
You eligibility will also be affected by your Credit Score:
Credit score is a score based on your re-payment history, if you are regular at paying your credits and existing loans it will reflect on your “Credit score “and with a higher credit score it will become more likely for your bank to grant approval on your personal loan in Chennai without a hassle.
• KYC- PAN
• Address Proof
• Income Proof
• Last three months banks statement
• IT return certificate
• P&L statement duly audited and certified by a CA.
HDFC Personal Loan, Bajaj Finserv, ICICI Personal Loans, IndusInd Personal Loan, Fullerton Personal Loans, Capital First Personal Loans, HDBFS Personal Loans, Kotak Personal Loans, Standard Chartered Personal Loans, Tata Capital Personal Loans, Citibank Personal Loans, Indusind Bank Personal Loans , Allahabad Bank Personal Loans, Bank of Baroda Personal Loans, Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loans, Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Canara Bank, Dena Bank, IDBI Bank
To apply for personal loans in Chennai all you need to do is to logon on to www.letzbank.com and we will help you avail personal loans in Chennai just with a click on your computer. You can apply from a variety of partner banks and plan your own EMIs. Not only you will be able to plan your EMI but also foresee your loan tenure to plan your finances during your long loan tenure.
Our services for our online customers is absolutely free of cost – So apply online and enjoy our 100% free services