Home Loans in Chennai: Chennai, earlier known as Madras, lies on the shores of the Bay of Bengal in south eastern India. The metropolitan city is the capital of the south Indian state, Tamil Nadu. Chennai is a home to Fort St. George, which was built in the year 1644. Fort St.George is now a museum that showcases the origin of the city as a British military base and East India Company trading garrison. The city also has places of religious importance with the presence of religious sites including St. Mary’s Church, which is a Seventeenth Century Anglican Church, and Kapaleeshwarar Temple, which is festooned with god’s images engraved on it.
Home Loans in Chennai
• To avail home loans your need to be at least 23 years old or and less than 65 years old.
• You should be an Indian resident with enough residential proof or NRI who should be a person of Indian origin (PIO) settled in abroad.
• Address proof
• ID proof
• Income proof
• Last 3 months bank statement
• One photograph along with duly filled application form.
Letzbank is an online portal where you can compare various home loan products being prevalent in your city offered by leading partner banks. Online Tools at letzbank will be enable you to calculate your EMI, ROI, and also Loan tenure which will help you to take a well informed and wise decision about Home Loans. Applying online will help you waive off the service fee applicable on your home loan. Wait no more to own your home with Letzbank!
Everyone needs a Home – to not just to have a shelter over one’s head but to live together with his family and cherish a lifetime full of memories. Home loans can give you the key to your dream home with just a click. If you were looking for a home loan in Chennai you are in the right place at the right time
• In Chennai you can avail Home Loans ranging between Rs.1 Lakhs to Rs.15 Crores depending on your requirement and eligibility.
• Your Home Loans in Chennai can be availed at a low rate of interest of 9.50%
• You can plan your loan tenure for upto 30 years depending on your comfort to pay back the amount. Longer tenures can help you avail home loans at very low and nominal EMI which would be almost equal or even lesser than the rent you would have been bearing.
• Some banks also offers special and low rate of interests for women applicants.
• You can avail home loans in Chennai and choose to payback with Nil Fore-Closure Charges and Nil Part-Payment Charges.
• You do not need any guarantor for availing Home Loans in Chennai.
• You can also avail a balance transfer facility wherein you can change your existing lender to avail maximum benefit of the current loan scheme of your choice such as lower interest rates, low EMI and longer tenures.