Kolkata... city of beautiful people .Planning for Home Loan.. Compare rate of interest from all the lending lenders in Kolkatta....Check your eligibility....Calculate your Equated monthly instalments ....Apply on letzbank...We offer lowest rates online. Banks are offering low and special interest rates to accelerate the growth of real estate market in Kolkatta. People in Kolkata prefer to buy properties for their own use rather than for investment purpose. Mostly people buy a piece of land and construct a home as per their specifications and need. To materialize this dream, various lending banks and NBFC’s are offering Home loan in Kolkatta to eligible people.
Home Loan in Kolkata
- All the banks have their own method of calculating the eligibility criteria of the applicant. Now a day’s Online Eligibility calculator are available. You can take advantage of this application of ours on letzbank
- You should be minimum 21 years and a resident of India.
- Maximum age should be 60 years for salaried individual. For self employed individual maximum age is up to 70 years.
- Minimum Applicant should be residing in the current city for the past two years before applying for home loan. Applicant should be staying in the current residence for at least one year. This factor adds to the credit score which decides the loan eligibility of the customer.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience is required before applying for home loan. Applicant should be a confirmed permanent employee of the organisation.
Documents required for Home Loan
- Application form of the respective bank
- Passport size photos 2 nos.
- Sale deed of the property
- Agreement to sale – copy of the same document
- Estimation of cost of the project
- Valuation report of the property
- Approved plan – copy of the same
- Legal documents as per the banks requirements
- Salary slip and Form No.16 - Salaried persons
- IT Returns filed for the past two years -non-salaried persons
- Business establishment details – self employed individuals
- Balance Sheet and li&L Account for the past three years (in case of self-employed)
- KYC Documents
- Identity Proof
- Proof of residence
- Bank Statement for last 6 months
Features and Benefits of Home Loan in Kolkatta
- Attractive Schemes and lower interest rates.
- Easy and hassle free loans
- Easy and lesser documentation
- Quick Sanction and fast disbursements
- Transparent processing
- Tie up with most of the reputed lenders across the country.
- Best and valuable deals available.
- Customer friendly repayment option via ECS or PDCS as per your accordance.