Kolkata is a place full of surprises . It is of the biggest commercial, financial and educational centre in India. In this City of Joy people lives their lives to the fullest. They give equal importance to personal and professional life. At the banks of Hoogly river this beautiful city ok kolkata is situated. But as we all know life is a surprise at every stage. An unexpected expense can knock your door anytime. At this immediate situation you can use your asset and fulfil your financial need. You can always pledge your Gold to fulfil all types of needs. Whether you are salaried or self employed you can always use your gold to meet your financial emergencies. One of the most influential financial instruments in India is Gold. Banks, NBFC’s and Private lenders in Kolkata are actively involved in lending against gold value. Applicant can always pledge his or her Gold and fulfil his needs without any hesitation.
Gold Loan in Kolkata
1.You should be of Indian residency.
2.You should be 18 years of age while applying for gold loans.
3.Your age should be maximum 75 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
4.The gold being pledged should be owned by you or any of your family members.
5.Net monthly income should be at least 15 k.
• Hassel free and quick processing.
• Easy documentation
• Quantum of finance is 25,000/- to 30,00,000/-
• Lower and attractive interest rates when you apply through letzbank.com
• Tie up with most of the reputed banks across the city of joy Kolkata
• Best and valuable deals available.
• Quick approval and across the counter loan available.
• Nil prepayment charges
• Minimum foreclosure charges
• No service charges
• Education for children
• Business expansion or working capital requirement
• Down payment for purchase of property or vehicle
• In your agricultural Expenses
• Medical emergency in your family or your loved ones
• Family holiday
• Identity Proof- Pan Card / Voters ID card/ Passport/ Driving License(Any one you need to submit)
• Proof of Residence:-Any of your Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old) / Passport (any one).
• Last 3 months Bank Statement (where your salary income is credited).
• Salary slips - last 3 months.(Originals)
• 2 Passport Size photographs.
• KYC Documents- Identity proof, Address proof, Date of birth proof.
• Proof of Residence- Leave and License Agreement / Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old) / Passport (any one).
• Income Tax Statements for your Income Proof (audited financials for the last two years).
• Last 6 months Bank statement.
• Office address proof
• Residence or office ownership.(Electric Bill) Compulsory
• Proof of continuity of business.