Aspiring our dreams and choosing the right kind of education is what every young individual thinks of. Everyone is more keen and aware about the importance of education in today’s world. But for everyone it is not possible to achieve his dreams looking at the increasing educational costs. So, here an educational loan in your city of Joy Kolkata comes into picture. Banks and NBFCs are extending these helpful and valuable loans to student for fulfilling their dreams and get the right kind of education. Student can apply for educational loans for pursuing education in India or in abroad.
Education loan in Kolkata
• Studying in India
• Studying in Abroad
• Executive Education Loan
• Balance Transfer on your existing educational loans
• Competitive Interest rates: We offer low and competitive rates as compared to others in the market. Educational loans are offered from 11% onwards for male students and 0.50% less for female students who wishes to pursue higher education in Kolkata or abroad.
• Transparent processing: All the charges and rates are communicated to the applicant and co applicant upfront along with the loan quotation.
• Quick loan: We offer quick sanction and fast disbursement with less documentation. Our doorstep facility is efficient and most liked feature by our customers.
• You should be a resident of India.
• You should be 16 to 35 years of age while applying for educational loans in Kolkata.
• You should have completed your 10+2 education in first class at least.
• You should club a co applicant in your loan. This co applicant should be your family members such as your parents, spouse, and siblings.
• Repayment capacity of your co applicant is thoroughly checked as it affects your eligibility. He should be able to re pay your loan in case you fail to do so.
• Your admission should be confirmed in the institute or college you wish to study . After this only the loan is disbursed.
1. Application form
2. Appraisal form -prescribed in our circular instructions.
3. Date of Birth Proof
4. Identity proof and Address proof.
5. 2 Passport sized photographs of the applicant, guarantor, etc.
6. Proof of income (IT returns of parents/guarantor).
7. Six months- bank statement for account held by applicant/parent/guarantor.
8. Admission letter issued by the college/university/ institute.
9. Copies of academic records.
10. Original mark sheets, and all the degree and diploma courses
11. Prospectus, syllabus and full details of course
12. Details of tuition fee & other fees payable.
13. Form 111 of the parent/guardian / grandparent/student.
14. Legal opinion and valuation report on the property offered as collateral security.
15. In the case of students going abroad, besides the above, copies of the Passport, Visa, details of scholarships/assistance if any and the necessary evidence of admission to the institution abroad, etc. to be obtained and verified with the originals
We end your search of pursuing higher education in India or abroad by offering you educational loans at letzbank. All you have to do is just visit our website and fill in your details for educational loans online and avail our services free of cost. Various attractive schemes are available on our website which helps you to get the best deal across our country.