Educational loan in Ahmedabad are the best when it comes to fulfil your dreams in your academic career in the city of Ahmedabad. All the top lender banks in Ahmedabad are open for education loan. We at Letzbank shall help you to pursue your dream course in your dream institute.
Education loan in Ahmedabad
1. Profile- you should be resident of India. Either student,salaried or self employed wanting to pursuing higher education in India or abroad.
2. Age- you should be minimum 16 years of age . Maximum age is 35 years.
3. Academic track record- you should have completed minimum 10.2 with at least first class.
4. Parents or guardian with stable income- your parents or guardian should be earning a stable and continuous income monthly.
5. Course and university you have opted for- the university and course you choose to pursue should be in the approved list of the respective bank from where you are planning to take the loan.
6. Past track record if any- you and your co app should have a clean past credit history if any.
7. Co applicants (age , educational qualification and profession)- co applicants profile is thoroughly checked. His repayment capacity to repay the loan in case you fail to do so is also judged.
• Hassle free and quick processing.
• Anyone planning to study can apply.
• Check your eligibility by yourself. Eligibility factors are mentioned above.
• Lower and attractive interest rates.
• Female student are offered lower interest rates
• Tie up with most of the reputed lenders across the country.
• Best and valuable deals available as per your requirements.
• Quick approval and transparent processing
• Doorstep facility available.
• Loan amount up to 4 lacs require no security and collaterals.
• Loan amounts varies from minimum 1 lac to maximum 50 lacs (for studying in abroad)
• Repayment starts once the course is complete.
• Nil Prepayment charges
• Nil Foreclosure charges
• Nil service charges when applied online via Letzbank
1. Application form
2. Appraisal form -prescribed in our circular instructions.
3. Date of Birth Proof
4. Identity proof and Address proof.
5. 2 Passport sized photographs of the applicant, guarantor, etc.
6. Proof of income (IT returns of parents/guarantor).
7. Six months- bank statement for account held by applicant/parent/guarantor.
8. Admission letter issued by the college/university/ institute.
9. Copies of academic records
10. Original mark sheets, and all the degree and diploma courses
11. Prospectus, syllabus and full details of course
12. Details of tuition fee & other fees payable.
13. Form 111 of the parent/guardian / grandparent/student.
14. Legal opinion and valuation report on the property offered as collateral security.
15. In the case of students going abroad, besides the above, copies of the Passport, Visa, details of scholarships/assistance if any and the necessary evidence of admission to the institution abroad, etc. to be obtained and verified with the originals