Ahmedabad is one of the biggest metropolitan cities in India. It is the city of festivals, cleanliness, colours, etc. Our Honourable Prime Minister Mr. Narender Modi has developed this city beautifully. Ahmedabad has been developed drastically in the last 5 years in each and every sector. It’s one of the commercial and infrastructural hubs in India today. In Ahmedabad there is no need for you to shop around for loan options to purchase CE, Working capital requirements, bank guarantee, earth moving and material handling equipment, term loans, etc which you require for your business. Choose letzbank.com and get the best terms and low interest rates. You may avail of a finance facility for your required equipment from any of your preferred manufacturers in Ahmedabad including JCB, Case, Stetter, Hyundai, Terex, Ace, Liugong, Greaves, Sany, Telcon, L&T Komatsu, Caterpillar, Volvo, Escort Atlas Copco, Apollo and many more.
Construction equipment loan in Ahmedabad
• New CE loans
• Used CE loans
• Bank guarantee / letter of credits
• Working capital Finance
• Inventory Funding
• Trade advance
• CC / OD for manufactures / dealers
• Cash management & forex services etc.
• Payment Solution
• KYC documents
• Bank Statement
• Track record – if any
• Proof of residence
• Other documents as per the bank norms
• At letzbank.com we offer up to 100% of finance for construction equipments.
• Low and attractive rate of interest are offered we applied through letzbank.com
• Longest repayment tenure period of 60 months
• Simpler and easy documentation is required
• Customized Emi structure is offered to the customer that suits his business needs.
• Construction equipment loan is offered @ 11% onwards and above
• Nil Foreclosure charges
• No pre payment penalty on prepayment
Banks check your eligibility for CE loans before they sanction the loan. The following factors are considered –
• Profile- You should be a resident of India
• Age- Minimum age 18 years and maximum age should be 65 years
• Minimum years in business should be 3 years. Total experience should be 2 to 5 years depending on the profile of the customer.
• Repayment track should be clean. Should not be a defaulter in any of his previous loan track.
• Ownership of CE- Applicant should be an existing owner of at least 2 commercial vehicles. If applicant is a first time buyer of a commercial vehicle then there are different norms for such cases. All the eligibility factors vary from one bank to another.