Car Loans in Delhi: Delhi- The national capital has been recently a lot debated upon owing to the new “Odd-Even” Rule being applied by Delhi govt. in the city with exemptions off-course (exemptions include –vehicle driven by women, two-wheeler vehicles, vehicles driven through electricity, emergency vehicles, etc). The new regulation is aimed at lowering down the pollution levels in the city, simultaneously promoting the use of public transport for public. Since city has population migrating from the neighboring states on a daily basis the traffic is crazy in the city. No matter how bad the traffic is and stringent the laws are everyone in the city wants to own a car and to own your favorite car you need a Car Loan
Car Loans in Delhi
• Owning a car now a day is more of a necessity than a luxury– especially in a city like Delhi where you get to see extreme temperatures and weather conditions. Car Loans at Delhi can assist you with financial aid you require to buy your car. You can choose from a broad range of cars and car loans being offered in Delhi. Car loans in Delhi can help you in financing your car which can be of any kind including
☞Brand new car
☞Refinance your car
• Loan Amount: Car loans in Delhi are available for anyone with loan amount upto Rs.12 Crores
• Rate of Interest: You an avail car loans in Delhi at interest rates as low as 10.25% to 12% p.a.
• Loan Tenure: Loan tenure for which you can avail car loan is upto 7 years.
• Other Benefits and Features of Car Loans include:
☞Nil fore-closure charges
☞Nil Service Fee
☞Hassle-free Online process
• You should be a resident of India
• You should be at least 21 years of age while applying for car loan in Delhi and less than 65 years of age at the end of loan tenure.
• Salaried individuals with a minimum annual income of Rs 2.5 Lakhs for all assets can apply for Car loans in Delhi
• Self-employed individuals and non-individuals can avail car loans in Delhi with a minimum income of Rs 2 Lakhs per annum.
• You can apply for a car loan in Delhi with a co-applicant
• PAN Card
• Address Proof
• Identity Proof
• Signature Verification Proof
• One Latest Photograph
• Last three months Salary Slips from the current organization
• Income tax Return Certificate / Form 16
• Last Three months Bank Account Statement
• You can apply for car loans at www.letzbank.com by comparing various Car Loan schemes and products being offered by leading partner banks in the country.
• This will ease your process and labor to submit your application through simple online process.
• You can plan your EMI, ROI and Loan Tenure with the help of our expert tools and services.
• You will be able to foresee your loan tenure through the loan stages which will help you take a well informed decision while submitting your application.
• Online applications not just make your application process simpler but also help you get away with the additional fee of Service Charge for all the online applications.