Two-wheelers are hugely popular in India because of easy driving license access, greater fuel efficiency, lower maintenance cost, easy access to parking, swift mobility in traffic and much more. Two-wheelers are also easily affordable by most middle and lower class individuals. With the rise in two-wheeler popularity, banks and independent financial institutions have made it possible to get access to even premium bikes that are expensive.
Overview Of IndusInd Two-Wheeler loans
IndusInd two-wheeler loans are hugely popular because of their simple documentation process that can be processed online, thereby making the loan process completely paper free. Established in 1994, IndusInd bank is a new generation bank that offers a wide range of banking services. Regarded as one of the first new generation private banks in India, IndusInd bank has over 800 branches with over 1500 ATMs all over India.
Why Pick IndusInd Two-Wheeler loans?
IndusInd bank two-wheeler loans are hugely popular because of their flexible repayment options, attractive rate of interest, almost 50% lower processing fees and special interest rates for existing IndusInd bank customers. IndusInd bank also offers flexible repayment options and a speedy loan processing for a much swifter two-wheeler loan disbursal.
Features of IndusInd Two-Wheeler loans
Two-wheeler loans offered by IndusInd Bank offers the following features:
- Clear Loan Process – IndusInd Bank offers a transparent loan structure throughout the loan application process. The documentation process is also simple and the paperwork involved is also transparent and hassle-free.
- Lower Eligibility Criteria – IndusInd Banks are offered to all sections of society and have a much lower eligibility criterion than other banks and financial institutions.
- Flexible Loan Tenure – IndusInd Bank offers a much flexible loan structure and the tenure can be anywhere between a year to four years.
- Quick Loan Processing Time – IndusInd Bank has a swift loan processing timeframe to ensure a speedy loan disbursal.
- Exciting offers for existing customers – Get upto 50% processing fee waived off and also get a special interest rate if you are an existing IndusInd account holder.
- Attractive interest rates – IndusInd Bank offers attractive interest rates that start at 21% per annum.
- Easy online application process – IndusInd Bank is one of the few banks that believe in adopting the latest technology. Which is why, IndusInd Bank offers paperless loan processing via an easy online application process.
Benefits of Applying IndusInd Two-Wheeler loans on Letzbank
- Loan Offers – Letzbank collates with all popular banks and financial institutions and offers attractive loan offers that are exclusive to Letzbank customers.
- Easy Comparison of Loans – Letzbank makes it easier to compare different loans at one single page instead of wasting time on each individual bank website. This not only saves time but also allows you to accurately compare different loans and make the best decision.
- Service Charge Waiver – For all loan applications that get processed directly at Letzbank website, the service charge is waived off as an add-on benefit to being a Letzbank customer.
- Instant Quotes – Letzbank collaborates directly with banks to give you instant access to two-wheeler loan quotes from a bank of your choice.
- Online Form Application – You can simply submit the two-wheeler loan application from the comfort of your home and let us handle the application process.
- Check Eligibility Online – Check your eligibility for a two-wheeler loan at Letzbank within seconds in a hassle-free manner.
- Quick Apply – Letzbank understands the needs of busy working people who may face a time crunch to enter all the personal details online and go through the online application process themselves. Use the quick apply option to get help from a Letzbank representative to navigate through the loan application process with ease.
IndusInd Two-Wheeler Loan Eligibility
- Available to salaried and self-employed individuals only.
- Age- For Salaried - The minimum age for the loan is 21 years and a maximum of 60 years (at the time of loan maturity). For Self-Employed Individuals – the minimum age should be 21 years of age and maximum age should be 65 years of age (at the time of maturity).
- Must be an Indian resident with Indian citizenship.
- Income – For Salaried – The minimum gross income should atleast be Rs. 10,000 per month. For Self-employed – the minimum net profit income should be atleast Rs. 1 lakh per annum.
- Work experience – Salaried individuals must have atleast one year of work experience with a minimum of six months in the current company.
- Business experience – Self-employed individuals must be in the business for a minimum of three years with the past one-year in the same business.
IndusInd Two-Wheeler Loan Interest Rates
Fullerton India two-wheeler loans are available at a low interest rate that starts at 21% per annum.