SBI Home Loan
About SBI Bank
SBI is the first choice of all Indians owing to the fact that the bank is the leading public sector nationalized bank in the country with largest set up spread across the boundaries of the country as well as internationally meeting the needs of Indians living both in India as well as abroad. The State bank of India (SBI) has been recognized as the “The Most Preferred Home Loan Provider” and “The Most Proffered Banker” by AWAAZ consumer awards and according to a the survey done by TV18 along with AV-Neilson-Org Marg which was conducted across 21 cities in the country respectively.
About State Bank of India Home Loans
State bank of India, being a nationalized bank offers genuine home loan schemes that are affordable for every common Indian population which is mainly the factor attributing to the growth and demand of the Bank. SBI is recognized as the most preferred bank because of the reputation it carries and timely introduction of attractive home loan schemes to its customers such as nominal processing charges, relatively low rate of interests, and exclusive advantages without any additional or hidden charge on the loan offers. Apart from the hassle-free and easy documentation at SBI the bank offers some perks along with the home loan offers such as Nil Pre –Payment Penalty or even a part-pre-payment penalty. The bank has a rich presence across all the boundaries of the country with around 17000 branches inclusive of 191 offices spread across 36 countries abroad.
SBI Home Loans Unique Features and Advantages
- Low Processing Charges.
- Low interest rates which is charged on the daily reducing balance.
- Package of exclusive benefits.
- One advantage of choosing SBI is that there are no hidden costs or administrative charges towards your loan amount.
- In case you make enough money you can plan and close your loan by paying the entire towards your loan amount with incurring any cost as prepayment penalties. You can also reduce the amount being incurred towards the interest and plan with your fine sense of judgment to utilize surplus funds for prepaying your home loan.
- You can reach out to SBI anywhere and everywhere with over 15,969 well-spread nationwide. You can avail your Home Loan account at the nearest SBI branch convenient to you or the near the home you are about to buy.
SBI - Home Loan Schemes
SBI – Home Loan
SBI home loans are easy, hassle-free loans offered for customers who wish to purchase of a new or a pre-owned flat or house or a apartment. The loan scheme can also be utilized for the purpose of carrying out repair of your home. The loan scheme can also be made use of for the purpose of expansion of your existing home.
SBI – Her Ghar
SBI –“Her Ghar” Home Loans are home loan schemes specialized for women customers where home loans are provided to all women applicants as well as co-applicants at lower rate of interest which is around 8.50% p.a.
“SBI Yuva Home Loan
SBI- “Yuva” Home loans are home loans that can be availed by the young generation who are salaried. As per this scheme the youth can avail home loans with higher loan amount along with easy pay back facility for the loan. This loan scheme can be availed for both availing home loan for purchase of a new home as well as extension of your existing home.
SBI - Take over Home Loans
SBI – Take over Home loans are home loans where you can transfer your loan account to SBI and enjoy services at SBI such as low monthly installments, low rate of interests and substantially longer tenures.
Eligibility to avail SBI- Home Loans
- You will be considered eligible if you are a salaried individual with a multinational organisation or a corporate carrying a good reputation.
- You will be considered eligible if you are self-employed doctor, engineer, chartered accountant, or an architect.
- MBA graduates with a minimum of two years of experience can apply for Home Loan at SBI.
Documents Required SBI-Home Loans
- Passport size photographs
- Latest salary slip and Form 16
- KYC Documents
- Bank statements (6 months)
- P&L Statement (2 years)
Benefits of Applying for SBI Home Loans on Letzbank
- Letzbank is an online portal where you can find solutions for all your Home Loan related queries.
- At Letzbank, we aspire to simplify your search to give you one stop solution for your home loan related queries by portraying Home Loan offers- Loan amount, Processing Fee, Rate of Interests, documents required, down-payments, home loan eligibility, Fore-closure charges, etc.
- You can not only see various features of Home Loan but also apply for a home loan from the portal itself to avoid confusion on documentation processes on your home loan and avail our services free of cost for online applications.
- Letzbank also enables you to take a well informed financial move with its specially designed tools and services where you can plan your EMI, checkout your ROI as well your home loan tenure. You can also see a pictorial review of your loan for the entire loan tenure which will enable you to take a financially secure step and plan future without affecting your monthly budget.
- You can also revisit your Home Loan charges if you think you are paying a bit too much on your home loan and save your money every month.
- Our window letzbank will enable you to take a wise and a well informed financial decision, helping you open the door of your dream house and live in it happily ever after.