RBL Home Loan
RBL, which was formerly known as Ratnakar Bank Limited, was formed in the year 1943. The bank re-gained its fame in the year 2010 with the change in the management and witnessed an exponential growth curve ever since. Of late, RBL got hold of the home loan, commercial, and credit card business of Royal Bank of Scotland, because of which the bank achieved a flat profit in the financial year 2013-2014. The profit achieved by RBL was a flat profit of Rs.93 Crores from just Rs.1 Crores. This happened since RBL had to pay to Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) one-off charge in India for acquiring their business. There has been no turning back in the growth of the bank ever since. As per Business Today- KPMG study 2012 and 2013, RBL was acknowledged and awarded as “India’s Best Bank (Growth)” in the category of mid-sized banks. The bank earned a global recognition as “Global Growth Company – 2014” by World economic forum. The bank has been operating through a vast network of 197 branches and more than 362 TM spread across the country as of March -2016. The bank has more than 14,00,000 satisfied customers. The banks business currently is Rs.31,000 Crores.
RBL bank offers personalized financial solutions
- Retail Banking
- Corporate and Institutional Banking
- Agriculture and development banking
- Financial Markets
- Commercial Banking
Various Financial Products and Services to meet financial needs
- RBL - Loan Against Property–Loan against your property by mortgaging your property to meet your personal as well as business needs.
- RBL - Overdraft Against Property-Overdraft against property is a financial arrangement where you can easily obtain an overdraft facility against your property which can be a commercial or residential property as collateral. This facility allows self-employed individuals to handle their funds so that the person pay only for what they use.
- RBL - Business Loan–To meet the business requirement be it capital or working capital requirement.
- RBL - Personal Loan-A multipurpose loan to meet any personal requirement.
- RBL - Home Loan–for purchase of house/ land/flat, etc.
- RBL - Loan Against Gold–loan against your gold to meet any financial need.
About Home Loans at RBL
RBL offers easy home loans for the purpose of purchase of a new/old home or flat. RBL ensures that home loans are convenient and easy to pay back for its entire customer segment thereby meeting housing finance needs of many. The organization has a big list of satisfied customers who are now home owners just because they relied on RBL – Home loan for housing finance.
Home loans at RBL Features and Benefits
- RBL Home Loan – Home Loan Amount: You can avail home loans upto Rs.10 Crores for making a home sweet home.
- RBL Home Loan – Loan tenure: You can choose from a long loan tenure of around 25 years which is flexible and can be designed as per your convenience.
- RBL Home Loan – Process: You can avail comparatively faster approval due to minimum documentation and hassle-free application process at RBL.
- RBL Home Loan – Eligibility & Documentation: RBL offers Home Loans to individuals who are Indian Residents Only.
RBL Home Loans for Salaried and Self-Employed Professionals/Individuals
Eligibility Criteria For Salaried Individuals
- Proof of Income: You should have a minimum income of Rs.1,20,000/- per annum which can be inclusive of your co-applicants income.
- Age: You should be at least 24 years of age to avail a home loan at RBL at the time of sanctioning your loan. The maximum limit to avail home loan is the age of your retirement.
- Proof of Employment: You must be working in the current organization for atleast one year. In cases where the work experience in the present organization is less than a year you can still apply for home loans in cases where your total work experience is equal to or more than 3 years.
Eligibility Criteria For Self-Employed Individuals/Professionals
- Proof of Income: You should have a minimum income of Rs.1,50,000/- per annum which can be inclusive of your co-applicants income which should reflect in your IT- Return Certificate.
- Age: You should be at least 24 years of age to avail a home loan at RBL at the time of sanctioning your loan. The maximum limit of age at which you can apply for home loan at RBL is 65 year.
- Proof of Employment:In case of self employed individuals you must have your IT Return certificate of at least last two financial years along with a P&L statement audited by a CA. You should also hold a business continuity certificate of at least 3 years it the same occupation.
- Letzbank is an online portal where you can find solutions for all your Home Loan related queries.
- At Letzbank, we aspire to simplify your search to give you one stop solution for your home loan related queries by portraying Home Loan offers- Loan amount, Processing Fee, Rate of Interests, Advance Part payment, Fore-closure charges, documents.
- You can not only see various features of Home Loan but also apply for a home loan from the portal itself to avoid confusion on documentation processes on your home loan and avail our services free of cost for online applications.
- Letzbank also enables you to take a well informed financial move with its specially designed tools and services where you can plan your EMI, checkout your ROI as well your home loan tenure. You can also see a pictorial review of your loan for the entire loan tenure which will enable you to take a financially secure step and plan future without affecting your monthly budget.
- You can also revisit your Home Loan charges if you think you are paying a bit too much on your home loan and save your money every month.
- Our window www.letzbank.com will enable you to take a wise and a well informed financial decision, helping you open the door of your dream house and live in it happily ever after.