RAAS Home Loan
About RAAS Home Loan
RAAS is a leading player in Housing Finance sector in India. The organisation bears its registered office in India’s capital – New Delhi and is well-managed by a group of mortgage professionals who have a vast experience in the field of finance. The organisation has been consistently providing long term mortgage loans which are upbeat and flexible as per the demand of the customers. RAAS- Home loans are well known for its affordability and are pretty well crafted for procurement of your house and meet your housing finance needs. The organisation has been long engaged into financing your dream home through RAAS Home Loan that includes
• Purchase of a new home
• Construction of a home on your land
• Carrying out extension/expansion of your existing house<>
• Carrying out repair works of your home/residential units
• Loan against property (commercial/ residential/ plots)
Here are some highlights of RAAS Home Loan:
• RAAS Home Loan – Loan Tenure:
At RAAS- you can avail home loans for a loan term up to 20 years, which allows to opt for a low EMI which will go friendly on your monthly budget throughout your loan tenure.
• RAAS Home Loan – Loan Amount:
At RAAS you can avail Home Loans ranging from Rs 5 Lakhs to Rs 2 Crores which you can apply for based on your needs and requirements.
• RAAS Home Loan – Advance Payment:
You are required to make an advance payment to avail RAAS home loans. The amount of finance you may receive may also depend on the value of your property as assessed by an assessor and also your repayment history. You can avail loan amount up to 75% of the total value of the property you wish to purchase. If you are a customer with higher credit score or history you can as well get finance upto 80% to 90% of the total value of the property your wish to purchase through RAAS Home loans. Loan consideration at RAAS is inclusive of the registration fees as well as stamp duty
• RAAS Home Loan – Fore Closure Charges:
RAAS home loan come along with Nil pre-payment charges, however the same is charged as per the NHB – India.
• RAAS Home Loan – Mode of repayment:
At RAAS you get to choose from really flexible repayment options which allows you to pay back as per your convenience.
• RAAS Home Loan – Processing A processing fee of Rs.5700/- is charged toward processing of your home loan document at RAAS.
Here are some benefits of applying for Home Loans at RAAS:
• You can apply through simple and easy documentation process
• You can avail personalized customer services which can be availed anywhere across the country.
• The process for submission of your application, disbursal of your loan as well your entire loan scheme is an absolutely transparent processes.
• RAAS home loans are known for its affordability.
• You can customise your home loan scheme at RAAS to suit your requirements.
Type of Home Loans provided by RAAS:
• RAAS Home Loan – Home Improvement Loans – for carrying out improvement works at your house which may include anything right from painting, adding on tiles, etc.
• RAAS Home Loan – Home Expansion Loans – for carrying out expansion of your house or a room. This may include expanding an existing room or adding in your room to your home sweet home.
• RAAS Home Loan – Top-up Loans – RAAS offers top-up loan for all customers who may or may not be an existing customer of RAAS and who would like to take an additional loan amount on the existing home loan for any purpose. Top up loans offered by RAAS can be availed by new customers for a period of 12 months whereas the same can be availed by existing customers for a period of 24 months repayment of which can be planned as per the customer’s convenience and choice.
• RAAS Home Loan – Loan against Property – Loan against property can be obtained by mortgaging your commercial or residential property for meeting any personal or business requirements
• RAAS Home Loan – Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojna: Any home in India having an annual income of Rs.6 Lakhs can apply for RAAS Home Loan – Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojna. This is an exclusive home loan scheme features of which include☞Lower and affordable EMI ☞Rate of interest upto 2.5% p.a. ☞Swift loan sanction upto 48 hours ☞Nil processing or application fees.
Apply for RAAS Home Loans at letzbank – Know how:
Letzbank is an online loan shopping portal formed to simplify your search on any kind of loan – Personal Loan, Home Loan, Agriculture Loans, Car Loans, Business Loans, construction equipment loans, etc. Letzbank signs up a contract with leading banks and projects its products on its window in a comparative format. This makes it quite easier for you to make a transaction and get acquainted with features and benefits of your home loan.
How can you be benefited from the portal?
• You can make use of Home Loan Calculator for free and plan your home loan all the way through your loan tenure.
• You can plan the EMI you wish to pay.
• Know the rate of interest applicable on your home loan
• Get all these services free of cost only if you submit an application online.
Is it safe to apply Online?
Applying for home loans online is not just free but a safer method to get away from excessive documentation which would also enhance the risk of loss of your document. Therefore, Letzbank has come up with an E-Locker where you can E-Save you documents for all your future transactions.