DHFL Home Loan
About DHFL Home Loan
DHFL was incorporated in the year April – 1984 by its founder Shri Rajesh Kumar Wadhwan who saw a vision to facilitate home for every Indian targeting Indian population coming from all walks of life by making provision of a Home Loans that are easy on pockets of a common man. DHFL focuses primarily on rural and sub-urban parts of the country. The organisation has established a benchmark with reference to Housing Financing in the country with its tremendous success, and socio-economic growth. With its vast experience of 30 years DHFL has established around 369 branch offices in India. DHFL has its headquarters in Mumbai. DHFL also bears rich international presence with its offices in Dubai in UAE, London in UK to also cover NRI population settled abroad. DHFL has tie-up with leading banks in the country which includes nationalised banks namely, Punjab National Bank (PNB), Union Bank of India, Central Bank of India, and Yes bank to facilitate home loans for its clients through a well designed home loan syndication Agreement. DHFL has been rated as ‘BWR AAA’ by Brickworks and CARE AAA (Triple A)’ by CARE.
An overview of Home Loans at DHFL:
DHFL has been providing home loans for with its special focus on the rural and sub-urban areas as on date the organisation has a number of satisfied home owners. Here is what makes DHFL different:
- Solid track record of 30 Years
- Personal Counselling through our representatives throughout the process
- A Distinct presence across the country at more than 550 Locations
- Smart and quick Loan processing
Purpose for applying for DHFL Home Loan
- Home Construction Loan– For construction of a new home
- Home Improvement Loan– For purpose of executing painting, tiling, etc.
- Home Extension Loan– For expansion of home, adding on a room, etc.
- Plot Loan or Land Loan– Purchase of a plot or land for residential purpose.
- Home Loan Balance Transfer– Transfer of already existing home loan for revisiting loan charges.
- Purchase of Plot followed by Construction of Home- Composite Loan
Loan Amount offered by DHFL
At DHFL you can avail home loans ranging from 80% to 85% of the estimated value of property you wish to buy. Depending on your choice You can buy a property under construction as well as ready to move in property with DHFL home loan.
DHFL Home Loan Tenure
You may avail your home loan for a loan tenure starting from one year which can be extendable upto 30 years depending on the EMI you choose to pay. DHFL home loans are easy to pay with long payback tenure of 30 years. The longer your loan tenure the lower will be the EMI you will be required to pay every month. You loan tenure is decided based on the year of your retirement since your loan term in any case does not exceed beyond your retirement age or 60 years (for salaried applicants) / 65 years (for self employed applicants).
DHFL Low Processing Fee
- DHFL offers schemes that are easy to avail with minimal processing fee.
- For loan amount upto 30Lakhs a processing fee of Rs.5000/- inclusive of document charges and taxes is applicable.
- For loan amount ranging from 35 Lakhs upto 75 Lakhs a processing fee of Rs.10,000/- inclusive of document charges and taxes is applicable.
- For loan amount above 75Lakhs a processing fee of Rs.20,000/- inclusive of document charges and taxes is applicable.
DHFL Home loan Interest Rates
The rate of interest applicable on DHFL home loan is depends on DHFL’s Retail Prime Lending Rate (RPLR) which is in turn based on the money market conditions. Current rate of interest being charged on the Home Loans is 8.60% which is almost equivalent to any nationalised bank making it affordable for every common India.
You can pay back your home loans either through ECS (Electronic Clearing Service) or through a Post Dated Cheque (PDCs) as per your choice and convenience.
Home Loan Tax Benefit
BY availing home loan you get benefited with Tax exemption. You can avail Maximum Tax benefit under Home Loan scheme.
Applicant and Co-Applicant
DHFL Home Loans can be applied by anyone individually as well as along with a co-applicant. You can apply along with a co-applicant by considering the income of your blood relative who necessarily has to be your immediate relation this will help you boost up your eligibility as well as the loan amount you are seeking. All you need is KYC documents of the co-applicant which needs to be submitted along with the primarily application.
Apply DHFL Home Loan Through Letzbank
- Letzbank is one stop shop for all kinds of loan products. If you were looking for home loan be assured that your search is over by banking on the website Letzbank.
- At Letzbank, you can seek and compare home loan offers being offered by leading banks in the market at Letzbank.
- With the help of our specialised Home Loan Calculators, you can plan your EMI, ROI as well as your loan tenure. This will assist you in foreseeing your loan at various stages throughout your loan tenure as well in making a financially sound decision on a long run.
- You will be required to sign up on our website Letzbank and you can avail your choice of home loan.
- We at Letzbank, offer our valued customers who apply for home loans at Letzbank services with “NIL Service Fee” scheme for all applications submitted online.
- Letzbank does not have any third party dealing making your transaction and experience with us absolutely safe. Also, all your information / documents are secure with our secure login process.
Apply for DHFL Home Loan at Letzbank today!