Axis Bank Home Loan
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank, was earlier known as UTI bank. The bank began operations in the year 1994. The bank has prospered over the decades and today ranks amongst one of the largest private sector banks in the country. Presently the bank operates efficiently, through a solid network of 2589 branches, 12355 ATM’s as well as its extension branches which are well spread throughout the country. Bank offers upbeat financial services to a large segment of customers coming from various sector and segment of specialization which includes Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME Sector, Retail Sector as well as Agricultural segments.
Axis Bank of Various Reasons Enlisted Below
Attractive interest rates
Axis offers its valued customer really attractive rate of interest to ensure that your home loan scheme is affordable as well as pocket friendly on a long run basis. You can also choose from fixed as well as floating rate of interest depending on your choice to pay back and the rate of interest prevalent in the market at that point of time.
Home Loan Balance Transfer
You can choose to transfer your existing loan scheme if you are not satisfied with the home loan scheme provided to you by your current home loan provider. Home loan Balance Transfer allows you to transfer your Home Loan to Axis Bank without any hassles.
Home Loan Doorstep service
If you are looking for an assistance to apply for home loan, you can now avail home loan doorstep service and avail assistance with your Home Loan application.
Nil prepayment charges
Incase you wish to make a prepayment of your home loan, you can without incurring any penalty as pre-payment penalty towards Home Loans in Axis Bank. Nil Prepayment charges are applicable on the loan the home loans which have floating rate of interests.
Quick and transparent processing
For the banks Premier banking customers, Axis bank offers specialized home loan scheme. You may get in touch with your Relationship Manager today to avail home loans easily.
Longer tenure for smaller EMIs
You can avail a home loan for a loan tenure upto 30 years, this gives you the benefit paying low EMI without affecting your monthly budget.
Axis Bank Home Loan Benchmark Offers and Schemes
Happy Ending Home Loans
Happy Ending Home loan scheme is a home loan scheme for purchase of new home, ready to move in homes, pre-owned residential property on sale, purchase of plot followed by construction of home. Under this are home loan scheme you get a chance to waive off your last 12 EMI without posing an additional cost. You can only avail this scheme provided your track record is excellent. (The cases that are considered for a waive off of 12 months are when you never keep a payment pending for 30 days or more which has never crossed its pending status beyond 90 days during the entire term of your loan cycle.) This loan scheme is available only for loan tenure with 20 years of loan tenure. Another added feature in this loan is the part payment facility which you can make at any time during your loan tenure. This is applicable for loans with loan tenure below 180 months.
Empower Home Loans
Empower Home loans offered by Axis Bank are home loan schemes intended to benefit consistent customers of Axis Bank, who uphold a superior track record with the bank. Empower Home loan scheme is offered based on your solid track record and repayment history with the bank. In addition to this the bank also ensures that you get 3 assured rate reductions as an advantage of keeping your track record clean with the bank. You get your 1st, 2nd and 3rd assured rate reductions in 24, 36 and 60th months of your loan tenure from the date of disbursement of your home loan.
Asha Home Loans
Asha Home loan Schemes are available for everyone who has a joint income of Rs.8000 per month along with your co-applicant. You can avails loan amount ranging from Rs.1 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs under Asha Home Loan Scheme to for purchase of your dream home which can be paid during a long loan tenure of 30 years.
Apply for Axis Bank home loan with Letzbank!
- Letzbank is an online loan shopping portal that portrays home loan offers to you from various partner banks anywhere across the country.
- Letzbank through its website Letzbank brings forth attractive features and offers being offered from various partner banks such as low rate of interest, low EMI, loan tenures, loans with Nil fore-closure Charges and a lot more to choose from.
- Letzbank also acquaints with your loan scheme you with its specially designed tools and services to help plan your EMI, ROI and Loan Tenure so that you take a well informed financial decision. You also get to view your loan stages throughout your loan tenure.
- Please make use of Home Loan Eligibility Calculator to ensure that you follow experts advice and know in hand on how to go about a long term financial commitment such as Home Loan.
- Usage of Home Loan eligibility calculator only requires basic input from your such as the your income, loan requirement making it all the more user friendly tool, and just within a matter of minutes you will know your home loan eligibility as per your requirement.
- Letzbank offers its customers its services absolutely free of cost for its customers who submit their loan application online. Further to which you can save your documents online by making use of Document Locker for future transactions with us.
Make your home with your bank - Letzbank - Apply today!