India’s two-wheeler industry has seen a progressive growth over the past few years with many international two-wheeler brands entering the Indian market. According to the latest report published on Economic Times, the Indian two-wheeler industry is going to see the fastest growth yet in the next fiscal year. The key players predict the market to boom with many international competitors emerging the market.
Overview Of HDFC Two Wheeler Loan
Getting access to your daily transport is made better by two-wheeler that do not need much parking space and are great to move quickly in between traffic. HDFC bank is a key player in the two wheeler loan industry. HDFC two wheeler loans are available at reasonable rate of interest with minimal documentation and speedy loan disbursal.
You can get an HDFC two wheeler loan at an average of 11.75% for super bikes and 21.58% for two wheeler loans.
Why Pick HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
HDFC two wheeler loans are a top choice for many since the banks offers one of the fastest loan disbursal time, minimal documentation process, lower interest rates, offers and discount on processing fees and various gifts on loans, lower eligibility criteria, etc. HDFC bank two wheeler loans are also easily affordable and are a convenient and hassle free way of getting a bike/scooty.
Features of HDFC Two Wheeler Loan
Here are some of the attractive features of HDFC two wheeler loan:
- Account Holder Benefits– If you are an existing HDFC bank customer, you can enjoy upto 2% lower rate of interest and almost 50% lower Processing fees. You can also get loans up to 100% for existing account holders for selected models at affordable rate of interest.
- Fastest Loan Checking– HDFC bank is one of the fastest loan processing bank and you can check your loan eligibility in less than 5 minutes and the status of your loan application in less than 15 minutes!
- Flexible Loan Tenure– You can choose a loan tenure that you are most comfortable with. Choose a loan tenure between 1 year to 4 years.
- Easy repayment options– HDFC bank offers flexible repayment via ECS, Standing Instructions, post-dated Cheques with affordable EMIs.
- Wider Network– You can easily get two-wheeler loan available from any of the 3000+ branches all over India.
Benefits of HDFC Two Wheeler Loan on Letzbank.com
Letzbank is a one-stop shop for all your loan needs. Here are some of the benefits of getting a two wheeler loan at Letzbank:
- Wide Range of Loans– Letzbank collates two wheeler loans from all the major banks and displays in one single page to make it easy for you to make a choice according to your needs in the most hassle-free manner.
- Free Service– Applying for a loan at Letzbank website is free and you also get the benefit of getting the service charge on your loan application waived off.
- Instant Quotes– Letzbank collaborates directly with banks to give you instant access to two-wheeler loan quotes from a bank of your choice.
- Online Form Application– You can simply submit the two-wheeler loan application from the comfort of your home and let us handle the application process.
- Check Eligibility Online– Check your eligibility for a two-wheeler loan at Letzbank within seconds in the most hassle-free manner.
HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
To get an HDFC two wheeler loan, here is the eligibility criterion:
Available to salaried and self-employed individuals only
- Age- The minimum age for the loan is 21 years and a maximum of 65 years (at the time of loan maturity).
- Minimum Income– A minimum income of Rs. 7000 a month for salaried and Rs. 6000 for self-employed individuals.
- Address– You must reside at the current address for atleast the past one year and also be able to provide the relevant documents to the bank when requested.
- Employment– You must be self employed or salaried for atleast one year.
- Landline Phone– Have a landline phone at your office or home.
- Identity Proof– Any valid government ID.
- Proof of Address– Any valid government ID.
- Proof of Income– Salary slips, salary certificate for salaried and copy of the latest income tax returns for self-employed.
HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates
HDFC two wheeler loan are available for both super bikes and two-wheeler. The interest rates for both differ and are as follows:
- Super Bike Loan– 11.75% per annum.
- Two-wheeler loan– 21.58% per annum.