Educational loans help every hard working student get wings to pursue their dream course. Designed specially for students, education loans are a smart way to finance that higher education without placing any burden on your parents.
HDFC bank is a leader in financial services in India and has been offering tons of loans to consumers to help them meet their financial needs. Get education loan upto Rs. 10 lakhs and enjoy the benefit of attractive interest rates with minimal documentation.
Features of HDFC Bank Education Loan
- Loan Amount – Get loan upto Rs. 10 lakhs with collateral or upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs without any collateral.
- Loan Tenure - You can avail HDFC bank educational loan for upto 15 years and the repayment starts after six months or one year (depending on the course) of the course completion.
- Tax Rebate – Get tax rebate when you avail HDFC bank education loan under Section 80-E of the Income Tax Act of 1961.
- Doorstep Service – Enjoy the benefit of doorstep service to provide ease in getting the education loan.
- Loan Disbursement – HDFC bank education loans are directly disbursed to the educational institute as per the fee structure of the institute.
- Savings Accounts – Get access to a savings account right away and enjoy other benefits and services when you avail HDFC bank education loan.
- Insurance Benefit – Get the chance of availing Insurance Protection – Credit protect from HDFC LIFE when you choose HDFC bank education loan.
Eligibility & Documents required to avail HDFC Bank Education Loan
- The applicant must be an Indian national and should be aged between 16 to 35 years. A co-applicant is required for ever full time course that can be a parent, guardian, spouse or a parent-in-law.
List of Documents required
- Admission Letter.
- Duly filled and signed loan application form.
- Two recent passport sized photographs of the applicant.
- Institute fee free-breakup.
- Proof of age.
- Proof of Signature.
- PAN card, Aadhar card of student and guardian.
- Valid identity proof.
- Valid address proof.
- Income documents as requested by the bank.
- Post dated Cheques, ECS or SI mandate post approval.
HDFC Bank Education Loan Interest Rates
- Interest rates start from 9.50% per annum to 12.41% per annum.
- The processing fees are set at a maximum of 1% of the total loan amount.
- Pre-payment charges are applicable upto 4% of the total outstanding balance.
Benefits of applying HDFC Bank Education Loan at Letzbank
- Free Benefits – There is no charge to apply for a loan via Letzbank website. In fact, we have made the loan application procedure easier and quicker by collaborating directly with the banks.
- Advance Part Payment – Enjoy the benefit of an advance part payment when you apply for Avanse education loan directly at Letzbank website.
- Instant Quotes – Letzbank.com gets you instant access to gold loan quotes from a bank of your choice within seconds.
- Online Form Application –Submit the gold loan application from the comfort of your home at Letzbank.com website and let us handle the application process for you.
- Wide Selection of Loans – At Letzbank, we collate loan offerings from all the major banks and present them at one page to you. This is a much hassle free method to make comparisons between loans and make a selection on which loan suits your needs.