A two wheeler is one of the most common independent transport for a common man. Easily affordable, two wheelers are in high demand in India, which is why, more and more bike companies launch different bike segments every year. In the recent years, many foreign and premium bikes have entered the Indian market and banks/independent financial institutions have started offering two wheeler loans to make it easily accessible for all.
Overview Of Fullerton India Two Wheeler Loan
Fullerton India Two Wheeler Loan are in demand because of various reasons such as quick loan processing, low foreclosure charges, special pre-approved offers from time to time. Fullerton India also has a transparent loan structure that ensures smooth loan processing and quick loan disbursal. Fullerton India also has a special scheme called Fullerton India Gram Shakti scheme that offers one of the lowest EMI of Rs. 660 per month for rural families. Fullerton India provides a simple documentation process as well as flexible loan tenures.
Why Pick Fullerton India Two Wheeler Loan?
Fullerton India offers two wheeler loans to a wide audience and are designed to meet the needs of families from rural areas. The paperwork for the two wheeler loan is also simple and hassle-free. Fullerton India also offers easy repayment options with a flexible loan tenure for upto four years. There is also no guarantor required to process the loan. Applicants can avail the loan for upto Rs. 60,000 for a two wheeler bike. Fullerton India also offers affordable interest rates that range between 23% to 26% per annum.
Features of Fullerton India Two Wheeler Loan
Two wheeler Loans offered by Fullerton India offers the following features:
- Transparent Loan Structure – Fullerton India offers a transparent loan structure throughout the loan application process. The documentation process is also simple and the paperwork involved is also transparent and hassle-free so that even families from rural areas feel comfortable to avail this service.
- Lower Eligibility Criteria – Fullerton Loans are offered to all sections of society and have a much lower eligibility criteria than other banks and financial institutions. This makes it easier for people from rural areas to afford a two wheeler loan.
- Flexible Loan Tenure – Fullerton India offers a much flexible loan structure and the tenure can be anywhere between a year to four years.
- Quick Loan Processing Time – Fullerton India has a swift loan processing time frame to ensure a speedy loan disbursal.
- Fullerton India Gram Shakti scheme – This scheme makes it possible for rural families to afford a two-wheeler loan with a much lower EMI of Rs. 660 per month. This lower EMI is specially introduced for poor families to be able to afford a two-wheeler.
Benefits of Applying Fullerton India Two Wheeler Loans on Letzbank.com
Letzbank is a one-stop solution for all your loan needs. Here are some of the benefits of getting a two wheeler loan at Letzbank:
- Loan Offers – Letzbank collates with all popular banks and financial institutions and offers attractive loan offers that are exclusive to Letzbank customers.
- Easy Comparison of Loans – Letzbank makes it easier to compare different loans at one single page instead of wasting time on each individual bank website. This not only saves time but also allows you to accurately compare different loans and make the best decision.
- Service Charge Waiver – For all loan applications that get processed directly at Letzbank website, the service charge is waived off as an add-on benefit to being a Letzbank customer.
- Instant Quotes – Letzbank collaborates directly with banks to give you instant access to two-wheeler loan quotes from a bank of your choice.
- Online Form Application – You can simply submit the two-wheeler loan application from the comfort of your home and let us handle the application process.
- Check Eligibility Online – Check your eligibility for a two-wheeler loan at Letzbank within seconds in a hassle-free manner.
Fullerton India Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
Available to salaried and self-employed individuals only.
- Age- For Salaried - The minimum age for the loan is 21 years and a maximum of 65 years (at the time of loan maturity). For Self-Employed Individuals –the minimum age should be 21 years of age and maximum age should be 60 years of age (at the time of maturity).
- Must be an Indian resident with Indian citizenship.
- Must earn a regular income that should be more than the minimum amount of income required for the loan.
Fullerton India Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates
Fullerton India two wheeler loans are available at a low interest rate that ranges between 23% to 26% per annum.