Whether you need immediate cash for a business or personal need, you can always count on Loan Against Property that allows you access to immediate cash with interest rates that are far lower than a conventional personal loan.
Typically a secured loan, you can get funds by pledging your property against the loan. However, unlike a gold loan, the benefit is that you can still use the property for stay or put it on rent. As such when you mortgage the property, a fixed percentage of the current market value of the property (about 60-70%) is given to a borrower as a loan.
Loan against property is better than personal loans as the interest rate is much lower. Lap is highly favored as you get lower interest rates and faster loan disbursals, which is why all banks and independent financial institutions offer it at attractive interest rates.
Overview Of DHFL Loan Against Property
DHFL is India’s leading housing finance company and has around 349 offices spread across the country. This independent financial institution has been assigned a rating of CARE AAA for their various secured long term debt products. DHFL offers lap for both residential as well as commercial properties and can be availed by salaried, self employed professionals and self employed non professionals. You can get lap from Rs. 15 lakhs to Rs. 10 crores and the loan tenure can also be extended upto 15 years. You also enjoy the benefits of getting doorstep service with simple documentation procedure.
Why Pick DHFL Loan Against Property?
DHFL loan against property has loads of benefits which is why more people choose this over others:
- Dynamic Purpose – Whether you need the loan for meeting any personal or business needs or obtaining assets, pursuing higher education, travel, etc, you can rely on DHFL loan against property.
- Faster Loan Processing – DHFL allows faster loan processing than other banks so that you can get access to funds quicker and meet your financial needs without much delay.
- Quicker Loan Disbursal – Get the money disbursed into your bank account faster with quick loan disbursals from DHFL.
- Maximum Loan Amount – Get loan approved from Rs. 15 lakhs and upto Rs. 10 crores with DHFL.
- Balance Transfer – Transfer your existing loan into DHFL and get additional loan amount once you initiate a balance transfer.
- Low Interest Rates – DHFL offers lower interest rates that make it convenient for consumers to avail this loan.
- Doorstep Service – Apply for the loan from the comfort of your home with convenient doorstep service.
- Collaterals are accepted for both residential as well as commercial properties.
- Extended Loan Tenure – Get loan tenure as high as upto 15 years with DHFL’s loan against property.
- Simple Documentation Process – DHFL makes it simpler to avail a loan against property by offering a convenient and hassle-free documentation process.
Features of DHFL Loan Against Property
Available for salaried, self employed professionals and self employed non-professionals.
- Attractive Interest Rates – Get the benefit of competitive interest rates with DHFL loans
- Hassle-free Documentation – Get your loan approved from DHFL in the most hassle-free manner with a transparent loan structure.
- Extended Loan Tenure – Get a higher loan tenure upto 15 years with DHFL that allows you to conveniently repay without much hassle.
- You can initiate a balance transfer of your existing loan into DHFL and also get an additional loan amount.
- Get loans from Rs. 15 lakhs upto Rs. 10 crore with DHFL loan against property.
Benefits of Applying DHFL Loan Against Property on Letzbank.com
Letzbank is a financial website that offers a wide range of loans to choose from. Meet your financial needs at Letzbank and enjoy the following benefits:
- Easy loan comparison – Letzbank collates loan offerings from all the major banks and presents them at one page to you. This is a much hassle free method to make comparisons between loans and make a selection on which loan suits your needs.
- Free Services– There is no charge to apply for a loan via Letzbank website. In fact, we have made the loan application procedure easier and quicker by collaborating directly with the banks.
- Instant Quotes – Letzbank.com gets you instant access to lap quotes from a bank of your choice within seconds.
- Online Form Application –Submit the lap application from the comfort of your home at Letzbank.com website and let us handle the application process for you.
DHFL Loan Against Property Eligibility and Documents Required
All salaried as well as self employed individuals and professionals are eligible to avail this loan. The eligibility is also based on the following criteria:
- Value of the property.
- The repayment capability of the borrower.
- The number of assets and liabilities the borrower has.
- The age of the borrower.
- Legal details of the property title.
- Other criteria as deemed by DHFL.
The documents required are as follows:
- Duly filled up application form.
- Only Indian residents can avail this loan.
- Other documents as per bank guidelines.
DHFL Loan Against Property Interest Rates
Get interest rates between 9.65% to 13.75% per annum only at Letzbank.
DHFL Loan Against Property EMI Calculator
Calculate your loan EMI by using Letzbank’s EMI calculator: https://www.letzbank.com/emi-calculator. All you need to do is enter the amount of the total loan, duration of the loan as well as the rate of interest and Letzbank EMI calculator will determine the monthly EMI in just a matter of seconds.