Tata Capital Car Loan
A car is no longer a luxury item and its usefulness and accessibility has evolved over the years. Similarly, buying a car is no longer accessible only to the elite. Even a common man can now dream to own a vehicle of his dreams by availing a car loan. Car loans have brought in a new era of vehicle ownership with easy repayment options and low interest rates.
Tata Capital Limited has been in the business of financial services since a long time. Tata Capital Limited, with its objective of providing dedicated and clear financial solutions, helps people fulfill their desires. Branding themselves as ‘one-stop financial service providers’, Tata Capital has built a lot of trust amongst the retail audience with its superior customer service and transparent solutions. Established in 2007, Tata Capital Financial Services Limited has now around 100 branches around the country.
Overview of Tata Capital Car Loan
Tata Capital Car Loans offers attractive car loan options starting from as low as Rs. 1 Lakh. Tata Capital brings forth the trust and expertise of the renowned name – Tata. With over 2000+ dealers and flexible EMI schemes, Tata Capital rests as one of the leading consumer choice. Tata Capital Car Loans provide the benefit of availing finance for upto the full value of the car. So the hassle of paying cash down payment does not arise.
Why Pick Tata Capital Car Loan?
If the assurance of a trusted brand doesn’t hold much weight, Tata Capital Car Loan provides some excellent options for its consumers:
• Tata Capital Car Loans can be availed at up to 100% of the car value.
• With Tata Capital Car Loans starting with just Rs. 1 Lakh, even low-income class can achieve the dream of owning a car.
• Wide range of cars available for finance starting from hatchbacks to SUVs.
• Tata Capital Car Loan provides flexible EMI schemes that make car loan repayment a breeze.
• Tenure options at Tata Capital Car Loans range from one to five years and for select models the tenure can even be up to 7 years.
• Tata Capital Car Loan has greater loan eligibility than other banks.
Features of Tata Capital Car Loan
Tata Capital Car Loan features a lot of different EMI options and loan payout schemes:
• Flexible EMIs – Tata Capital offers a variety of flexible EMI schemes that can be found here:
1. Step up Flexi EMI plan – Tata Capital’s Step up Flexi EMI plan lets you increase your EMI progressively so that you have the freedom and convenience to pay off your loan at your own pace.
2. Step down Flexi EMI plan – Just the opposite of Step up Flexi EMI plan, Tata Capital’s Step down Flexi EMI lowers the EMI year after year so that you get to pay off the loan faster.
3. Bullet Flexi EMI plan – This EMI plan of Tata Capital lets you prepay your loan in part payments at regular intervals while also lowering your EMI gradually.
4. Balloon Flexi EMI plan –Tata Capital’s Balloon Flexi EMI plan lets you pay lower monthly instalments as long as you pay a bulk amount in the last EMI.
• Stress-free loan payout – Tata Capital Car Loans are mostly approved within 24-36 hours after submitting complete documents. Tata Capital does not require any collateral for the loan payout (the car for which you take the EMI remains as collateral until the loan is paid in full).
Benefits of Applying Tata Capital Car Loan on Letzbank
Letzbank takes away the trouble of searching every bank website for car loan information and provides every information you need on a single platform – the Letzbank website. Get access to different car loans offered by leading banking institutions and make comparisons between different loans. Not only that, you can enjoy the benefit of Instant Quotes from banks within seconds. And when you are ready to apply for a car loan from your carefully selected choices, simply fill up our simple and precise online application form and let us guide you. And what’s more, all of these services come at absolutely no charge at all!
Tata Capital Car Loan Eligibility
The eligibility to avail Tata Capital Car Loan and the documents required is as follows:
• For Salaried Individuals –
1. An age criterion is set at a minimum of 21 years and maximum of 58 years.
2. Minimum net yearly income should be a minimum of Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
1. Pan Card to confirm identity.
2. Latest Form 16 copy or latest salary slip or ITR to confirm income.
3. Driving License, Ration Card, Voter ID, Passport copy, Telephone bill, Electricity bill, Life Insurance policy (copy of any one of these), to confirm address.
4. Bank statement of salaried account of last 3 months.
5. Signature Verification Proof.
• For Self Employed Individuals –
1. An age criterion is set at a minimum of 21 years and maximum of 65 years.
2. Minimum net yearly income should be a minimum of Rs. 2 lakhs and should be self-employed for at least 3 years.
1. Pan Card to prove identity.
2. Age Proof – School leaving certificate, Passport, ration Card, Driving License.
3. Proof of Income– Income Tex Returns, Balance sheets or P&L accounts.
4. Residence confirmation - Driving License, Ration Card, Voter ID, Passport copy, Phone bill, Power bill, Life Insurance policy (copy of any one of these).
5. Signature Verification Proof.
Tata Capital Car Loan Interest Rates
Tata Capital Car Loan Interest Rates depends on the maturity period for the loan amount. However, the bank’s benchmark Prime Lending Rate is 15.50% per annum.
Tata Capital Car Loan EMI Calculator
Determine your monthly EMI by using Letzbank EMI calculator. Simply input your car loan amount, loan tenure and interest rate to get the monthly EMI in just a few seconds.