HDFC Bank Car Loan
HDFC Bank Private Limited is spread across the nation with a wide network of over 4000 branches in over 2000 cities and towns in India. HDFC bank has always aspired to be a ‘world-class Indian bank’ and ever since its operations began in 1995, they have been awardees of various awards and achievements in the banking services category. In 2015, HDFC bank received a number of accomplishments such as ranking no.1 in the ‘The Financial Express India's Best Banks Awards 2015’ category for profitability, efficiency, strength and soundness.
Overview Of HDFC Bank Car Loan
HDFC Bank Car Loans offers smart and reliable car loan choices with a chance to avail loan upto 100% of the car value. The approval of car loans is also a swift and hassle-free process with fixed interest rates and extended tenure upto 7 years. HDFC bank also features customer centric policies such as transparent loan process with no hidden fees. The loan process also ensures that the customer is made aware of the loan status updates thereby making handholding an extremely friendly transaction.
Why Pick HDFC Bank Car Loan?
HDFC Bank offers a wide array of car loan options that are bound to attract every consumer market segment. Some of their unique offerings can be found here:
- Faster Loan Processing – With HDFC bank, you can check your car loan eligibility in a minute and get approved upon submission of documents within 30 minutes! Not only that, they also provide doorstep service to suit your hectic schedule.
- Highly Competitive Interest Rates - With interest rates that are one of the lowest in the private bank sector and low processing charges, picking HDFC bank, as your car provider is a first choice for many.
- Transparent loan system – HDFC bank loan process is highly transparent with regular updates provided to the consumer at all times.
Features of HDFC Bank Car Loan
HDFC Bank Car Loan offers a variety of features and benefits:
- 100% finance availability on specific car models –Some car models have a 100% finance cover by HDFC, which takes away the hassle of a huge down payment.
- Broad Car Loan Repayment Period – HDFC bank car loan has the benefit of availing loan for as long as 7 years, starting from a minimum of one year.
- Swift Approval Process – HDFC bank car loan offers one of the fastest approvals in car loans in 30 minutes with loan disbursement within two working days!
- Fixed and low Interest Rates – HDFC bank assures fixed interest rates for car loans so that any market changes does not affect your monthly EMI. Not only that, the base interest rates are also low falling anywhere from 11.50% to 13.75%, as per the car segment.
- Low EMI options and special schemes for existing HDFC bank customers –HDFC bank provides one of the lowest EMI schemes that are easily affordable to the common man.
Benefits of Applying HDFC Bank Car Loan on Letzbank
At Letzbank, our objective is simply to help you find the best financial solution as per your individual needs. Instead of searching for every loan offering by every competitive bank at every individual bank site, we offer clear and precise comparisons between different banks and let you decide with ease – all at one place. Not only that, we gather Instant Quotes with the click of a button. Simply fill up our instant online form and let us guide you. And we do not charge at all for any of these services, it is absolutely free!
HDFC Bank Car Loan Eligibility
The eligibility to avail HDFC Bank Car Loan and the documents required is as follows:
For Salaried Individuals
- Minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age at loan maturity should be 60 years.
- Must be employed for at least 2 years with current employment of at least one year.
- Minimum net yearly income should be a minimum of Rs. 1.8 lakhs.
- A fixed landline phone or a post-paid mobile phone bill.
- Identity Verification - Pan Card, Passport, Voter ID, Driving License.
- Income Verification – Latest Form 16 copy or latest salary slip.
- Address Verification - Driving License, Ration Card, Voter ID, Passport copy, Telephone bill, Electricity bill, Life Insurance policy (copy of any one of these).
- Bank statement of salaried account of last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals
- Minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age at loan maturity should be 65 years.
- Should be in the current business for at least 2 years.
- Annual income at least Rs.60,000 for a standard car loan and at least Rs. 1 lakh p.a. if the loan is to be availed for a mid-sized / premium car.
- Must have a fixed landline or a post paid connection.
- Identity Verification - Pan Card, passport copy, Voter ID, Driving License.
- Income Verification– Latest Income Tax Return.
- Address Verification- Driving License, Ration Card, Voter ID, Passport copy, Telephone bill, Electricity bill, Life Insurance policy (copy of any one of these).
- Last Six months’ bank statement.
HDFC Bank Car Loan Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Car Loan base interest rates are from 11.50% to 13.75%, depending on the chosen car model.
HDFC Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator
Calculating car loan EMI for different banks became just easier with Letzbank EMI calculator. This online tool helps you determine the monthly EMI of any loan that you wish to apply for. For example, if you wish to avail a car loan, simply use Letzbank Car Loan EMI. All you need to do is enter the loan amount, loan duration and interest rate and let the calculator determine your monthly EMI in just a few clicks!