Capital First Two Wheeler Loan

Owning your own vehicle is a matter of happiness and convenience. With Capital First offers Two-Wheeler Loans, you can own your own bike or a scooter without any hassle. Immediate processing, reasonable EMIs and low down payment make sure that you are riding your two-wheeler as soon as possible!

Buying a two-wheeler today is comparatively easier than it was ages ago since more banks offer loans so that you can repay in easy EMIs. With banks offering attractive interest rates and low EMI options, owning a 2 wheeler is relatively easy. Capital First is one such bank that offers flexible Two Wheeler Loan schemes that is affordable for everyone.

Check Your Eligibility

Overview Of Capital First two wheeler loan

Capital First takes care of all its passenger vehicle finance schemes under its subsidiary Capital First Limited (KMPL). A leading Auto financier in India, with a very short time, Capital First has built a large network and provides financing in 222 locations across the country.

With strong ties with leading Two Wheeler manufacturers such as Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Hero, TVS, Bajaj, amongst others; Capital First Limited offers direct marketing and a wide distribution network.

Why Pick Capital First two wheeler loan?

Anyone who looks forward to a two wheeler loan wants some essential requirements to be taken care of – Easy EMI Options, stress-free documentation and fast processing of loan. Capital First takes care of all the essential needs. Their direct affiliation with Two Wheeler manufacturers ensures you get your Two Wheeler at the lowest possible rate and their striking deals gives them an edge over its competitors.

You can get up to 90% of the loan amount approved and the easy repayment terms are the best features that one can get.

Features of Capital First Two Wheeler Loan.

Capital First Two Wheeler Loan offers some attractive schemes:

✔ Low down Payment - Under this scheme, up to 90% of the total value of the Two Wheeler can be financed (applicable on certain models). The rest of the 10% amount needs to be paid by the buyer directly to the Two Wheeler dealer or pay the 10% to Capital First, upon which Capital First will give the total cost of the Two Wheeler to the dealer directly.

✔ Speedy processing – Get Instant approval for your Two Wheeler Loan.

✔ Affordable EMI – Get the best EMI that suits your convenience and pocket.

Benefits of Applying Capital First Two Wheeler Loan on Letzbank.com

There are a lot of benefits to apply Capital First Two Wheeler loan on Letzbank.com.

✔ Extensive Variety of Loans – At Letzbank, we collate loan offerings from all the major banks and present them at one page to you. This is a much hassle free method to make comparisons between loans and make a selection on which loan suits your needs.

✔ Instant Eligibility Check – You can easily check your eligibility online for a loan just by filling up a simple form.

✔ No Charge – There is no charge to apply for a loan via Letzbank website. In fact, we have made the loan application procedure easier and quicker by collaborating directly with the banks.

✔ Instant Quotes – Letzbank.com gets you instant access to car loan quotes from a bank of your choice within seconds.

✔ Online Form Application –Submit the car loan application from the comfort of your home at Letzbank.com website and let us handle the application process for you.

✔ Service Charge Waived – All loan applications that get processed directly at Letzbank website enjoy the benefit of service charge waiver.

Capital First Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility

The eligibility to avail Capital First Two Wheeler Loan and the documents required is as follows:

Eligibility:

✔ Minimum age should be 18 years if salaried and 21 if self employed.

✔ Minimum net yearly income should according to form 16 & ITR.

✔ Employment with the current company must be at least 6 months in case of salaried and Two years if self employed.

Documents Required:

✔ Latest Photograph

✔ Proof of Identity (photo ID)

✔ Proof of Address

✔ Proof of Income

✔ Continuity with the Bank.