Lending agencies usually give preference to secured loans and one amongst many of such secured loans is Loan against property. This mode of funding helps you unlock the advantages of the property you possess. The procedure becomes hassle free and since the lender is assured of recovery in form of security of the property, it is easier for the borrower to negotiate better terms and conditions.
However, dealing with a known, reliable and reputed name is also of paramount importance when it comes to such loans. Capital First is one such name in the lending industry. Run by a professional team, Capital first helps you through the loan process and also customises products according to your need!
About Capital First
Capital First is one of the leading Financial Institution that provides debt to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in India. Capital First was founded by Mr. V. Vaidyanathan in year 2012 and world renowned Private equity player Warburg Pincus holds INR 8.10 Billion of investment in this venture. The aim of Capital First is to provide financing to 50 Million MSMEs and household consumers in India particularly the fast growing middle income group.
Capital First uses state of Art technologies, analytics and models to finance their clients. Their modern approach has helped Capital First to reach out to segments that were till now not a part of mainstream banking. This fast growing financial institution had disbursed INR 160.41 billion to 2.25 million customers that included 1.5 million self employed individuals and MSMEs as on March’2016.
Capital First has left its mark on about 222 locations across India and as compared to industry average, this institution possesses very strong financials. Their gross Non Performing Assets (NPA) i.e under performing loan assets in terms of repayment are only 1.07% of the total portfolio! This is reflected in their high credit rating of AA+.
Features of Loan against Property
As mentioned earlier your property can be the key to acquiring loan funds and at Capital First finance is available for the following types of properties
- Self occupied residences
- Self occupied commercial property
- Leased Commercial property
- Leased Residential property
- Lease Rental discounting against residential and commercial properties is also provided in some cases
- Loans are available to the maximum ceiling of 15 Crores and tenure of up to 15 years. Both of these limits reaffirm Capital First’s focus on funding MSMEs. They also provide valuable services to their customers in relation to their loans and other spheres.
Types of loans
Capital First has a comprehensive loan program which includes the following:-
- Personal Loan
- Two-wheeler Loan
- Business Loan
- Used car Loan
- Durable Loan
Debt Related services
- Normal Income Program: A borrower can avail loan based on his/her financial statements.
- Debt Consolidator: If a borrower has multiple loans running and wants to consolidate all the payments into one single EMI, the same can be done on request.
- Under debt consolidation: there is a flexibility of availing additional loan.
- Balance transfer programs: If a borrower wants to transfer partially repaid loan from any other lending agency to Capital First, complete assistance in understanding process, procedure and actual execution is given in order to seamlessly transfer the balance of loan.
Document Custodial Facility
Handing over property documents to a third party is always a cause of concern. Their physical safety and security from unwanted breach can give sleepless nights to the borrowers. However, at Capital First, they respect your concerns and therefore have a tie up with one of the leading storage facilities in India for storing your valuable property documents. The documents are stored securely in an advanced storage facility which comes equipped with world class safety features and is fire resistant.
Capital First’s Insurance services believe in “Stay Protected, Stay happy”. They provide following insurance plans to their clients:
- Life Insurance
- Auto Insurance Plan
- Health Insurance plan
- Home Insurance Plan
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Travel insurance Plan
Capital First’s customer portal is the gateway to your account which can be accessed anytime of the day. The details are updated and all transactions are listed neatly. The secure portal requires login id and password for the access and the avante Grade’ platform on which the portal is constructed assures highest security standards and safety of the customers’ information and transactions.
Repayment of Capital First loan EMIs is a simple and hassle free affair. The lender provides following payment options to all its clients:-
- Online Payment through Net Banking , Debit Card or Paytm
- Walk into the nearest Capital First Branch
- Capital First has collaborated with Axis bank for the payments. So the client can simply walk into the nearest Axis Bank Branch for the payment.
- Capital First is a one stop shop for loan and insurance requirements. This company is one of the fastest growing private financial groups in India. In a very short time they have built a strong reputation and a great balance-sheet, all thanks to its prudent management, focused vision and exemplary performance!