- Medical Exigency
ICICI helps you picture your life in a perfect manner by making available the finance just when you need it the most. Anyone who has any requirement of money can borrow loan upto Rs.15,00,000/- from ICICI. The amount that can be borrowed as personal loan depends on the credit history and the credit score of the individual who is applying for the personal loan. Therefore, inorder to borrow a higher loan amount you need to be a good borrower and make repayments of all your existing EMIs and credit card bills in time. Failing to pay existing loans in time do so will make it difficult for your lender to offer you the amount you wish to borrow; even if the borrower approves your loan application he will grant it at a higher rate of interest considering the fact that there is a substantial risk in lending you the loan amount. Enlisted below are the features of ICICI Personal loans:
- ICICI offers a good loan repayment time so that you can pay back at your pace. The maximum loan tenure that one can opt for is 12-60 months. Shorter the tenure smaller is the amount that is charged as rate of interest.
- Interest rate at which ICICI lends personal loan starts from 11.29% upto 18%, which depends on factors such as the credit score, the existing loans, age of the borrower
- ICICI offers loan disbursement within a span of 72 hours depending on your case.
- In order to process your personal loan a onetime processing of 2.25% is charged.
- If you plan to close the loan account in the middle of the loan tenure you will have to bear fore-closure charges upto 5% on the outstanding amount.
Features of ICICI Personal loans:
Equated Monthly Instalments: When you borrow a personal loan, you have to repay the loan amount on a monthly basis, this monthly repayment is called an EMI or Equated Monthly installments. It is good to ascertain your EMI before you apply for a personal loan so that you can take a better financial decision for the entire loan tenure.
Personal Loan EMI Calculator:
Letzbank offers Personal Loan EMI Calculator which not only assists you in knowing your EMI but also tells you the amount charged as rate of interest. An EMI of a personal loan is calculated based on following factors:
- Personal Loan Amount – Personal Loan amount is the Rupee value of the loan that you would like to borrow
- Personal Loan Rate of Interest – The rate of interest that the bank will charge on the Personal Loan you are going to borrow
- Tenure of Personal Loan – The period for which you will be borrowing the Personal Loan
To know your EMI you can make use of Personal Loan EMI Calculator which makes it easy for you to plan and borrow personal loan. Here are steps to use a Personal Loan EMI Calculator:
- Visit Letzbank home page
- Click on Calculators
- Click on Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- Enter the Loan Amount
- Enter the Loan Tenure
- Enter the Rate of Interest at which the bank is offering you the loan.
When you make use of an EMI calculator you will not only get the EMI but also be able to get the amount charged towards the rate of interest, the loan stages throughout the loan tenure. Always remember to compare the personal loan deal before you apply for one to know the best deal for yourself and you can get the best deal at Letzbank. Letzbank does not charge any service fee on the applications received online. Get the best Personal loan deal for yourself today!