Bajaj Finance Limited is one of the leading brands in the field of consumer financing. Bajaj Finance has grown drastically by gaining immense profits, by financing various consumer durables across the country. Bajaj Finserve emerged as a separate entity of Bajaj Finance in the year 2007 in order to offer independently financial services to many lives across the nation. Bajaj Finserve is an autonomously operating body offering its services such as asset assessment, insurance, lending, as well as wealth management.
About Home Loans at Bajaj Finserve
Home Loans at Bajaj Finserve are the financial products that are offered to salaried as well as self employed professionals to ensure your dream of a dream home comes true. This loan can be availed in to buy a new home, a old home as well as to revisit your existing home loan charges.
Reasons to choose Bajaj Finance Limited Home Loan Schemes
1. Home loans up to Rs. 5 Crores
Bajaj Finance offers home loan amount up to Rs. 5,00,00,000/- to eligible customer who may salaried or self employed professionals.
2. Interest Rates up to 9.50% p.a.
Avail your home loans up to Rs. 5,00,00,000/- with just a nominal rate of interest of 9.50% with a hassle free process.
3. Advance Part Payment
You will have to make some payment as an advance part payment towards your loans. It will interest you that the more the advance part payment you make towards your loan the lesser interest you will have to bear towards your loan.
4. Part Prepayment Facility
Bajaj Finance offers you a part prepayment is a repayment facility which is a very beneficial schemes where you can choose to make a part pre-payment of your home loan without bearing any additional cost towards the loan. This provision also helps you to reduce the cost being incurred on rate of interest on your Home loan amount. Part prepayment can be done for six times in a year. The minimum payment accepted as your part prepayment should be equivalent to three EMIs.
5. Payback with long loan tenure of 20 Years
You can plan and avail your home loan for a long period of 20 year. The longer your loan tenure the lesser is the EMI you will be required to bear.
6. Nil Foreclosure charges
Home Loan scheme of Bajaj Finance comes with an attractive feature of “Nil Foreclosure Charges” this will enable you to close your loan amount at any point during the loan tenure after payment of the first EMI. You will have to bear Nil charges for the closure of your loan.
How and where to Apply?
• You can simply register yourself at www.letzbank.com
• Check your eligibility. Our Tools and Services will enable you to know your eligibility as well as calculate your home loan online.
• At Letzbank you will be able to compare various offers on home loans from a number of partner banks.
• With our Home loan EMI Calculator tool your can know the best available home loan scheme for you. With the help of this tool you will be able to plan your EMI, ROI, and loan tenure. You will also be able to foresee your loan stages throughout the loan tenure which will enable you to make a wise decision.
• Once you are done planning you will be required to fill in the online application form and submit it.
• Applications that are submitted online at Letzbank get a privilege of availing free services for online applicants.
So wait no longer to step into your own home with www.letzbank.com . Apply Today!: Loans