RAAS is a housing finance organization which has been established with a motto of making housing finance affordable and within the reach of a common man. RAAS has its Head Office in New Delhi. The organization has been awarded Certificate of excellence in Customer Service by Apex Commerce body and ASSOCHAM for its customer centric approach. RAAS has its presence across NCR, Haryana and Rajasthan. The organization is operated by a group of mortgage professionals who have dedicated work experience in the finance. RAAS housing finance is renowned for crafting and facilitating home loans that are really affordable for everyone
Choose RAAS housing finance for:
✔ Purchase of your new home
✔ Construction of a home on your land
✔ Carrying out extension/expansion of your existing house
✔ Carrying out renovation and repair works of your home/residential units
✔ Loan against property (commercial/ residential/ plots)
The organization provides customer friendly long term mortgage loans for procurement of your house. Enlisted below are various types of Home Loans provided by RAAS:
RAAS – Home Improvement loans:
RAAS offers home improvement loans which can be used to improvise your home in any manner. One can avail home improvement loans at RAAS to add a new feature to your feature home which may include painting, tile works, plan a sit out area, etc.
RAAS – Home Expansion Loans:
RAAS Home Expansion loans are available for expansion of your home in any form. Expansion loans can be availed if you wish to add a room or a bathroom to your home.
RAAS – Top-up Loans:
If you have already availed a home loan from either RAAS or else where you can avail a top up on your existing home loan. Top plans for new customers are available for loan tenure of 12 months whereas top-up loans for existing RAAS customers can be repaid over loan tenure of 24 months. Repayment can be planned as per the convenience of the customers.
RAAS – Loan against Property:
If you own a commercial, residential, or plots you and you are in need of loan for any purpose you can apply for Loan against Property. Loan against property can be easily availed by anyone without the need of depositing any security or collateral as the property you are mortgaging serves as security towards your loan. Loan against property can be availed for any personal as well as business purpose which can be repaid through equated monthly instalments as per your choice.
RAAS – Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojna:
Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojna is a specially designed scheme for salaried individuals who earn minimum of Rupees Six Lakhs per annum. You can also club your spouse’s or family member’s income to fulfil your eligibility requirements. The key features of Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojna are enlisted as under:
✔ Pocket Friendly EMI so that you can pay back your loan comfortably
✔ Rate of Interest under this scheme is as low as 2.4%
✔ Loan is sanctioned within a short time of 48 hours
✔ No processing charge or application fee.
Some Key Features of RAAS Housing Finance are enlisted below:
• Loan Amount: At RAAS you can avail home loans starting from Rupees Five Lakhs upto Rupees Two Crores.
• Loan Disbursal: You can avail upto 75% finance for the property you want to purchase. If you are a reliable customer of the bank and bear a good credit score you can be granted with 80% to 90% finance for the property you wish to buy. RAAS home loans are offered taking into consideration the charges towards registration fee as well as stamp duty.
• Loan Tenure: RAAS offers you home loans for loan tenure of 20 years. Planning your loan tenure for 20 long years means that you make repayments through smaller EMIs. Flexible payment options allow you to repay the entire loan at your convenience.
• Processing Fee: The processing fee charged by the bank to process your loan document is Rs.5700/-
• Nil Foreclosure Charges: You can choose to make partial as well as entire payment without bearing any fore closure charges.
Here are some benefits of applying for Home Loans at RAAS:
• The documentation required to apply for RAAS home loans is quite simple.
• There are economically designed home schemes for economically weaker section of the society.
• There are strategically designed schemes for women with special rate of interests.
• See your home loan eligibility online.
• Avail an insurance cover for your home as well as on your home loan.
• Avail RAAS home loan experience at through its customer services anywhere across the country.
• Apply online for RAAS home loans for an easy application process and quick disbursal