Lendingkart is one of the trending Non Banking Financial Companies that was founded by young and enthusiastic entrepreneurs who set out to do something new in the history of the financial world. The organization was founded by HarshVardhan Lunia, ex-banker, ISB Hyderabad alumnus, and Mukul Sachan, ex-ISROscientist, IIM Bangalore alumnus, who are the two co-founders of the company. The very inception of the organization took place in order to provide working capital finance for SMEs in India. Lendingkart was formerly known as Aadri Infin Limited. The organization started as a non-deposit taking NBFC, that aimed at providing SME in India. The organization has its presence in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, and Mumbai however the business loans are offered throughout the country. In the past two years the organization has established its footprint across 135 cities spread across 22 states in India. The aim of the organization is reach out for tier 3,4 and 5 cities in India.
Here’s what makes Lendingkart outstanding:
Lendingkart aims at making available working capital finance for all entrepreneurs coming from all walks of life so that the available at the fingertips of entrepreneurs, so that they can focus on establishing business instead of worrying about the gaps in their cash-flows. The organization has developed tools that are based on big data analysis that enables the lenders to analyze the worthiness of the borrowers and other details that the lender needs to know. Enlisted below are various reasons to process your business loans through Lendingkart Finance Limited:
• You can apply for your business loans online which enable you to finish submission of your application within 15 minutes.
• Online applications can be filled by uploading basic minimum documentation. Bank statements and VAT returns are required for e-commerce vendors.
• You will not be asked for collateral or net worth details.
• Lendingkart offers quick services as it disburses money within a span of 3 working days at genuine rate of interests.
• Unlike other banking and non banking firms the organization does not look into your repayment history, income tax returns, and bank statements for evaluation of credit risk and to determine the potential of the client. Lendingkart focuses on the cash flow of the current year and business growth of the borrower. Lendingkart is aimed at providing entrepreneurs the business loans quickly and easily so that one does not have to worry about inflow of the cash and focus more on flourishing the business.
• Lendingkart has been able to raise Rs.205 Crores i.e. 32 million dollars in Series B round taking total funding amount to Rs.260 Crores i.e. 41 million dollars. Out of the 32 millions, 20 million was raised as the equity and 12 million was debt
• The organization driving force lies in:
i. Strengthened data science capabilities
ii. Enhanced technology platform
iii. Improvised mobile capabilities by making use of excellent infrastructure
• The organization has been able to grab exponential success through its deep rooted understanding of financial business and providing the right balance of financial services with internet business.
• The organization has partnered with various industries, leading online marketplaces and trade associations to offer and meet both online as well as offline financing needs of SMEs. Loans starting from Rs.50,000 upto Rs.10 Lakhs can be borrowed from Lendingkart through a simple online process.
• As per the reports the organization has observed 500 percent growth in its employee structure and has partnered with leading platforms such as Flipkart, Snapdeal, Craftsvilla, Voonik, TradeIndia, and Paytm. Also the organization is reported to have witnessed 20% growth every month.
How to apply for loans at Lendingkart
1. In order to apply for a loan you need to visit the Lendingkart website
2. Upload your background information
3. Your documents need to be later handed over to the subsidiary NBFC that would verify and transfer to its analytics team.
4. The analytics team determines the intent of applicant to borrow and repay the loan amount.
5. The entire process very well integrated with technology
6. NBFC would disburse loan within 72 hours from the time of your application.
7. Lendingkart offers loans from its subsidiary NBFC AadriInfin Limited.
If you wish to apply for business loans at Lendingkart visit us at Letzbank.com!