Central Bank of India is more than 100 year old bank which also ranks as one of the largest commercial banks in India. It is government-owned centralized commercial banks with its headquarters in the commercial capital of the country.
The bank operates through large nexus of 4703 branches, 5000 ATM's, and 29 satellite branches spread across the country along with 4 extension counters spread across 27 states and union territories in the country. The bank has an international presence with its branches in Hong Kong and Nairobi. The Central Bank of India has a joint venture the government of Zambia and the Zambian government holds 40% shares in Central Bank of India.
Central bank of India is one of 19 Public Sector banks in India to receive recapitalization finance from the government. The bank’s assets as on 31 March, 2015, stand more than 283030 million. The total business that the bank did amounted to approximately 45,05,390 million in the last fiscal year.
Central Bank of India provides a wide ranging financial services, list of major corporate clients bears the testimony of the banks deep rootedness in the market with its clients such as ICICI, IDBI, UTI, LIC, HDFC and also most of the major corporate houses in the country.
Loan Products offered by Central Bank of India
It is also known as technology up gradation fund scheme for jute and textile industries which have been introduced by Government of India and Ministry of Textiles.
Cent Liquid Scheme
It is a scheme for finance against Shares and Debentures.
Cent Doctor Scheme
It is a scheme for doctors to establish their own set up such as clinics, laboratories, hospitals etc. and also expansion of the same.
Personal Loan Scheme
- For Corporates
- For Non-corporates
- Cent Ratna scheme for regular employees of any Maharatna, Navratna, or any other Major PSUs. This scheme is not for tentative purpose
- Cent Personal Gold Loan
- Cent Teacher loan
- Personal Loan for pensioners
- Cent Suvidha is a personal loan scheme
Reverse Mortgage Loan Schemes
- Cent Swabhiman Plus Scheme can be availed against mortgage of any self acquired /occupied/ owned residential property by the borrower.
- Cent Swabhiman scheme for pensioners to streamline genuine expenditure and payments
- Cent Trade for any lawful trading or providing services of any kind
- Cent Mortgage for any personal or business need excluding real estate or capital market requirements.
- Cent Mortgage Scheme for Educational Institutes for meeting the operational expenditures, and excluding the real estate or capital market requirements.
- Cent Rentals against future lease rentals for financing meeting personal as well as business requirements.
Loan For Women
- Cent Women for generating constant and sustainable employment opportunities for women empowerment.
SME Retail Loan
- Cent Sahyog for availing credit facilities in MSE sector.
- Cent Vidhyarthi scheme for studies in India as well as abroad
- Cent Vidyarthi-Vocational Education and Training
- Special Education Loan Scheme to IIM Students
- Scheme for financing Executive MBA
- Central Scheme of Interest Subsidy on Education Loans to students belonging to Economically Weaker Section
- Education Loan scheme for A rated universities/ colleges/ institution is an educational loan scheme for pursuing higher education in India & Abroad
- Cent Vehicle helps you purchase a brand new or a second hand two-wheeler or a four wheeler
Home Loan Scheme
- Cent Home Loan Scheme for construction or acquiring of new home/ flat or for acquiring existing home/flat which has remaining life of applied loan tenure plus 10 years
- Cent Home Loan Plus scheme can be availed by existing Housing Loan Borrowers who have been paying their EMIs on a regular basis for at least 3 years for the purpose of renovation or furnishing of your house or adding on accessories in your home sweet home.
- Cent Home Loan Scheme for Employees of Central /State Govt/PSUs
- Scheme of Interest Subsidy for Housing the Urban Poor (ISHUP)
- Scheme of 1% interest Subvention on housing loan
Cent Combo Scheme for purchase of home and vehicle
Scheme for IDA Members
- Cent Vidhyarthi for IDA members and their children
- Cent Dentist Scheme for IDA members
- Cent Vehicle Scheme for IDA members
- Direct Housing Finance Scheme for IDA members
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna
- Cent Mortgage
- Cent Trade
- Cent Doctor
- Cent Prosperity
- Cent Construction Equipment Finance
- Cent Contractor
- Cent Food Processing Plus
- Cent Protsahan Scheme
- Mukhya Mantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojna Scheme for Madhya Pradesh
- Cent Kisan tatkal Scheme
- Cent Vermicompost Scheme
- Cent Solar Light Scheme
- Cent Solar water Heater scheme
- Cent Solar pumpset scheme
- Cent kisan Vehicle
- Cent Gold and Silver Scheme
- Cent Estate Purchase Scheme
- Cent Agri Farmhouse scheme
- Cent Dairy Scheme
- Cent Poly House, Green House, shade net house scheme
- Cent SHG bank linkage scheme
- Cent Kisan Sathi Scheme
- Cent Kisan Tractor Scheme
- Cent Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- Cent Kisan Gold Card Scheme
- Cent Agri Land purchase Scheme
- Cent Agri business and Agri Business Center