Bajaj Finance Two Wheeler Loan
A two-wheeler is an important means of transport on a day-to-day basis. With so many different brands available in the Indian automobile segment, getting a two-wheeler loan for an expensive bike is no longer difficult. Since bikes are one of the most fast selling automobiles, banks and financial institutions have started providing two-wheeler loans for regular as well as high-end bikes.
Overview Of Bajaj Finance two-wheeler loan
Bajaj Finance two-wheeler loan are hugely popular thanks to their quick loan processing, minimal foreclosure charges, easy pay in cash option as well as special pre-approved offers from time to time. Bajaj Finance also has a transparent loan structure to keep the borrower informed of the loan process throughout the tenure.
Why Pick Bajaj Finance two-wheeler loan?
Bajaj finance two-wheeler loan are high in demand because they have a lower eligibility process, which makes it easier to get a two-wheeler loan unlike other banks. It also features various special pre-approved offers from time to time for existing as well as new customers. Bajaj Finance is known to have the lowest approval time which at times is less than 72 hours. The foreclosure charges are also very low at just 3% of the outstanding loan amount. Not only that, Bajaj Finance also provides the option of collecting loan repayment in cash, which is especially helpful to those who do not have a bank account. Therefore, customers located at remote towns are also able to reap the benefits of two-wheeler loan.
Features of Bajaj Finance two-wheeler loan
Here are some of the features of Bajaj Finance two-wheeler loan:
- Transparency – Bajaj Finance follows an extremely transparent loan process with regular updates about your loan information to build trust and transparency.
- Easy Pay In Cash –Two-wheeler are a common means of transport not just in big cities but in smaller towns as well. Which is why, Bajaj Finance has introduced an easy Pay In Cash option to ensure even people without a bank account can avail a two-wheeler loan.
- Flexible Loan Tenure – Bajaj Finance offers a flexible loan tenure that allows you to repay according to your convenience.
- Customer care – Bajaj Finance customer care centre is available in over 10 languages to reach out to a larger audience.
- Foreclosure charges – You can choose to foreclose Bajaj Finance two-wheeler loan at only 3% of the principal outstanding amount if you foreclose before the 12th EMI billing.
Benefits of Applying Bajaj Finance two-wheeler loans on Letzbank.com
Letzbank is a one-stop shop for all your loan needs. Here are some of the benefits of getting a two wheeler loan at Letzbank:
- Wide Range of Loans – Letzbank collates two wheeler loans from all the major banks and displays in one single page to make it easy for you to make a choice according to your needs in the most hassle-free manner.
- Free Service – Applying for a loan at Letzbank website is free and you also get the benefit of getting the service charge on your loan application waived off.
- Instant Quotes – Letzbank collaborates directly with banks to give you instant access to two-wheeler loan quotes from a bank of your choice.
- Online Form Application – You can simply submit the two-wheeler loan application from the comfort of your home and let us handle the application process.
- Check Eligibility Online – Check your eligibility for a two-wheeler loan at Letzbank within seconds in the most hassle-free manner.
Bajaj Finance Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
To get a Bajaj Finance two wheeler loan, here is the eligibility criterion:
Available to salaried and self-employed individuals only.
- Age- The minimum age for the loan is 21 years and a maximum of 65 years (at the time of loan maturity).
- Address – You must reside at the current address for atleast the past one year and also be able to provide the relevant documents to the bank when requested.
- Employment – You must be self employed or salaried for atleast one year.
- Landline Phone – Have a landline phone at your office or home.
- Identity Proof – Any valid government ID.
- Proof of Address – Any valid government ID.
- Proof of Income – Salary slips, salary certificate for salaried and copy of the latest income tax returns for self-employed.
Bajaj Finance Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates
Bajaj Finance Two Wheeler loan interest rates are dependant on a number of factors such as borrower’s credit history, area of residence, loan amount, etc. According to these criteria, the interest rates are classified into bands:
- High – more than 30%
- Medium – 27% to 30%
- Low – less than 27% per annum.